Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
He obviously has no clue as to what a jacka$$ he is. I mean he HAS to be totally oblivious to everything but HIMSELF.

This guy is the only reason why abortions should be legal!

This just shows how classless the guy is and how far down the Cowboys have sunk to welcome this POS with open arms.

Jones will never take the Cowboys back to the days of Staubach and Landry...when they were a class organization.

This is who he is...

owens_star1.jpg

ok... is anyone surprised by this? T.O. is a head case, that is for sure...
but people, save the "T.O. is a cancer" rhetoric for another day...
Sure, he might wreck the Cowboys, then again...

I'm telling you... you don't want to hear this...
but it's true... T.O. is going to go off...
He's going to be a TD machine... That man:suspect: is going to make so many huge impact plays... he's going to have something like 15-20 TD catches w/@1500 yards receiving... I'm talking team record kind of stuff. T.O. will make you hate him even more because the Cowboys are going to win alot of games. Bledsoe isn't a terrible qb... there's a team there in big D. I saw them give the Panthers almost about all they could handle at the end of the season last year. I still think the black cats got the shaft on that one. Dallas could win the NFC outright with a weapon like T.O. The Eagles may of been all right last year had they only realized that they had sold their soul to the devil and he was only upping the price to be paid the piper.:greedy:

Somebody should teach TO the proper use of the caps button and how to write replies in proper english, before coming up with a stipid idea like the Ask Terrell section on the forums. Looked through about 10 posts and now my eyes are hurting :eek:

I hate to jump in here and disagree after laying out some kind of strange tribute post but T.O. is being smart for once. He's marketing himself to a whole new generation of *******s. Let's face it. That's what he is. T.O. knows he's a selfish jerk and he's all about imbracing his inner-*******. I know he totally lacks class. He's got anti-class. It's sick. He's getting paid too. Dude pulled all that in Philly and he still gets a 3 year contract? Isn't that enough for you to pull that revolver out of your desk drawer, put it to your head and pull the trigger? You can't send a email let alone message post to a real deal sports superstar. I don't know any other NFL players that have ASKME message boards... Those members don't talk to eachother. They just submit questions to TO. TO just answers them. He's clearly embracing the STAR. T.O. is going to have almost half the world in love with him and meanwhile everyone else is going to hate his guts and it's just going to feed his media whore mentality/ego... This guy is going to connect with nutjobs everywhere. Texas is full of nutjobs. What is he going to do at Reliant? OMG ... TO is going to go off.

TitanicDane said:
Somebody should teach TO the proper use of the caps button and how to write replies in proper english, before coming up with a stipid idea like the Ask Terrell section on the forums. Looked through about 10 posts and now my eyes are hurting :eek:
I DNT NO WHT U R TALKIN BOUT!!!

Terrell isn't a jack@$$, he is NOT gay and he's not the Devil.

Sensation sells. Hate or love Terrell, he's always gonna be the lead story on ESPN and other sports media outlets. He loves the attention and he has the production on the field to back up his talk.

The real Terrell, away from the cameras is a quiet, shy man who suffers from depression and social inadequacy. He's really a cool guy.

For You TO

Terrell Owens is the guy I hate to love.

:kiss:

hey TO, if you out there... Chatta-vega$ want to see you...
We named a street after Reggie White down by Finley Stadium...(UT-Chatt)

jersey_01.jpg

I want to see TO the philanthropist
chattstadium.jpg

elfinmagic53 said:
Terrell isn't a jack@$$, he is NOT gay and he's not the Devil.

Sensation sells. Hate or love Terrell, he's always gonna be the lead story on ESPN and other sports media outlets. He loves the attention and he has the production on the field to back up his talk.

The real Terrell, away from the cameras is a quiet, shy man who suffers from depression and social inadequacy. He's really a cool guy.

Is it possible you could have described the complete opposites of two personalities your gonna get? A shy guy with depression who loves attention and can back up his talk? What talk? Chad Johnson makes predictions and backs up his talk.
T.O just bad mouths anyone any chance he can get.

And yes Terrell is a jackass, depression or whatever mental condition isn't an excuse to ***** and moan and cry and call out your QBs or potentially ruin your career because no one is going to risk it on a total head case.

He ruins Dallas and he won't be in the NFL anymore.
And the NFL world won't be sorry for the idiot.

Gunny said:
Is it possible you could have described the complete opposites of two personalities your gonna get? A shy guy with depression who loves attention and can back up his talk? What talk? Chad Johnson makes predictions and backs up his talk.
T.O just bad mouths anyone any chance he can get.

And yes Terrell is a jackass, depression or whatever mental condition isn't an excuse to ***** and moan and cry and call out your QBs or potentially ruin your career because no one is going to risk it on a total head case.

He ruins Dallas and he won't be in the NFL anymore.
And the NFL world won't be sorry for the idiot.
Erm, Gunny, you don't understand depression, do you? His infamous weight lifting on his driveway when the Eagles suspended him was classic symptoms of depression.

When he's in a crowd, his behavior is excessive, over the top. When he's just one on one with someone, he totally shuts down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back