Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vigsted said:
Only half? Talk about low selfesteem :lol:

well lets be realistic here.

a lot of males, so they are out.
children - also out.
the realistic ones who know they can't have me - also out.

it is about half of the population.

And this is just Australia.

:brow:

Gunny said:
you and half the population of Australia. :brow:

only one girl is the lucky one.
So, you finally taught your kangaroo how to not use her teeth and make use of the tight grip of her paws?:kiss: :brow:

Vigsted said:
Now, elfin, it's not nice to call Gunny's Sheila a kangaroo, regardless of how she may look :ha:
Hey, my bad. What with all the fur, the pouch and claws and paws and the furry little ears. At first guess, I thought wombat....:ha:

Looks like Bledsoe is starting the feud early.

Drew Bledsoe told ESPN.com he’s prepared to hear the complaints by newly-signed receiver Terrell Owens about passes in his direction.
“I’m just going to establish right from the start, ‘Hey, I don’t need all the noise and all that stuff. You come to me and give me honest information and I’m going to get you the ball. Give me something to use for the next play,’ ” Bledsoe said. “I’ll make sure he knows that I’m always focused on the next play and not the last play. The noise isn’t going to help us on the next play.
“I’m going to give him his respect and listen to what he has to say. But he’s going to know going in that all the noise is not going to get him the ball more. What’s going to get him the ball more is honest information. That’s all I need.”

elfinmagic53 said:
Hey, my bad. What with all the fur, the pouch and claws and paws and the furry little ears. At first guess, I thought wombat....:ha:

sure it wasnt a mirror you were looking at? :kiss:

Vigsted said:
While I didn't study clinical psychology, it is my firm belief that while TO may well suffer from depressions, they're not the cause of why he is acting the way he is.

Serious bipolar disorder could possibly be the explanation, except BD fluctuates between stages, whereas TO seems to be stuck in the Hypomania or Mania stages. But as I was taught, BD is not be confused with ADHD or evidence of personality problems. Now I'm fairly sure TO doesn't have ADHD, so that leaves personality problems...
I approve of this message. Gunny, in regards to what is right and wrong... you are correct sir... also, for once,:winker: , the Elf raises some good questions and makes EXCELLENT points... the fact of the matter is, and I have posted in the past, I may choose to post links later... but it has long been my opinion that TO suffers from depression and/or bipolar disorder... the thing about bipolar disorder is that it is very hard to predict... emotional stresses and triggers can set off small episodes... you guys should see how crazy I act at the Coliseum. Some of you would not want to be seen with me there... Then when I go to Joes Crabshack, I am fine. It is like night and day and there is nothing rythmatic about it. Everyday I wake up not knowing what might affect me and make be sad :cry: or angry :hot: ... it is through faith in a higher power, love from my wife and joy from my child that sustains me to face another tough day at a hard job which I happen to love. TO needs help... like I said earlier, I may search out my other posts and post links here pointing to the fact that it has long been my contention that TO could benefit from psychiatric medicines.

also there are two types of bipolar disorder... bipolar I and bipolar II...
http://www.dbsalliance.org/info/bipolar.html
some bipolars never show the sadness until they are in private...

SEC 330 BIPOLAR said:
also, for once,:winker: , the Elf raises some good questions and makes EXCELLENT points...
magic2.jpg

She knows what she is talking about.

That does not mean that I disagree with you on what it means to be a good team mate.

Chris Berman's swami has nothing on the Great Gundini.
berman_chris_c.jpg

elfinmagic53 said:
*Hands on hips, tapping my cute high heels sandals* I don't know what you're talking about BiPolar! I'm ALWAYS right!:irked:
:winker: =wink, wink, tounge in cheek...

don't make me go T.O. on you :grrr:

hahaha:)

elfinmagic53 said:
The real Terrell, away from the cameras is a quiet, shy man who suffers from depression and social inadequacy. He's really a cool guy.

So TO is a depressed social short bus rider and that makes him cool?

sheeze. I thought TO only did puchups in his driveway and looked for ways to feed his family.

GoT said:

sheeze. I thought TO only did puchups in his driveway and looked for ways to feed his family.
TO is uncool when he acts out. I think she is saying that he has the potential within himself to be "cool"... If he would take steps to help himself he could be a better person IMO.

GoT said:

Yes, he is cool. A person does not choose depression or any other mental illness. If he behaved in public and on camera the way he behaves with his closest family and friends, he would been seen as the cool guy that he is.

I joke about people riding the short bus and all, but Terrell isn't a short bus rider. He has average intelligence and has engaging conversation. For those that truly know Terrell, the driveway sit ups and weight lifting was painful to watch.

Let's see, TO, Mario Moore, Ron Artest, Shaq are all now rappers (have I missed anyone?).
I blame Master P for this, going out for pro basketball teams every year. The athletes are just getting even.
Oh, I forgot Roy Jones.

Whether or not you knew T.O., the whole thing was painful to watch. It's obvious he has issues, the problem is that he takes them out on every team around him. The guy is physically gifted, but if he can't keep it under control, he shouldn't be on a team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back