Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
Can someone explain to me why a team would put Derrick Henry (the best offensive player on your team and the best running back in sports) on the bench in critical 3rd and short or 4th and short (Seattle game) situations?

Someone? Anyone? Who is this genius we have as the play caller?

It used to be that Henry wasn’t good picking up the blitz. Now, I have no idea.

3rd-and-3 or less you have Henry in even if used as a diversion.

No other team in the NFL would do this. It has something to do with the titans perpetual mediocrity and 20 years of run run pass offense

Love how Downing has been working to get Henry more involved in the passing game

only to keep him sidelined on the most important passing situations

Its completely ridiculous that ita happens every single snap. I would also point out that there are 0 plays that use Mcnichols and Henry on the field together.

It used to be that Henry wasn’t good picking up the blitz. Now, I have no idea.

3rd-and-3 or less you have Henry in even if used as a diversion.

Jeff being one of the most reasonable and one of the last people to overreact on this forum, you know things are bad when even he doesn’t understand the coaching decision lol

We’re pretty much yelling at the defense that we’re throwing it and don’t expect any chances of a run or draw when Henry doesn’t take the field in these situations.

This is the worst time to make this thread.

McNichols played lights out this game. McNichols made me a massive believer today.

I think McNichols did his part to show he's capable of doing his part, without Evans bum ass.

This is the worst time to make this thread.

McNichols played lights out this game. McNichols made me a massive believer today.

I think McNichols did his part to show he's capable of doing his part, without Evans bum ass.
McNichols did have a good game. My question is, how would Henry's game have been if he were the one swinging out on those screens instead? When the game is on the line, your best player should be on the field.

McNichols did have a good game. My question is, how would Henry's game have been if he were the one swinging out on those screens instead? When the game is on the line, your best player should be on the field.

Yes, but you have to give Henry a rest from time to time.

Why do you guys think Henry can play all game long.

Henry has to catch his breath from time to time.

As of right now, we are running Henry into the ground. Henry is suppose to be our work horse at the end of the season. FUCK stats.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back