Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do you guys think Henry can play all game long.

Henry has to catch his breath from time to time.

As of right now, we are running Henry into the ground. Henry is suppose to be our work horse at the end of the season. **** stats.

kind of have no choice but to overwork Henry when your two best receivers are out

Why do you guys think Henry can play all game long.

Henry has to catch his breath from time to time.

As of right now, we are running Henry into the ground. Henry is suppose to be our work horse at the end of the season. **** stats.

Henry should be given some breathers on first and second down (something that rarely happens) and be given more opportunities on third down.

kind of have no choice but to overwork Henry when your two best receivers are out

Yes but we should've won today without Henry getting a massive workload.

We have to give Henry the workload at the end of the season. Henry can run for 140 yards a game and if Tanny gets sacked 4 times a game, we're not going to win.

Don't run Henry into ground right now. Downing needs to be more creative.

We have to give Henry the workload at the end of the season. Henry can run for 140 yards a game and if Tanny gets sacked 4 times a game, we're not going to win.

quit running Henry in the middle of an 8 man front.

Hell, try a fucking sweep in first down every now and then.

It used to be that Henry wasn’t good picking up the blitz. Now, I have no idea.

3rd-and-3 or less you have Henry in even if used as a diversion.

To be fair, the only person we could rely on for 3rd down conversions today was McNichols. He had some huge gains on 3rd for us today.

This is the worst time to make this thread.

McNichols played lights out this game. McNichols made me a massive believer today.

I think McNichols did his part to show he's capable of doing his part, without Evans bum ass.

Did you read the post? This is not about McNichol's, its about taking Henry out in critical 3rd or 4th and short situations. You can play McNichols on 3rd and long, which is where he did all his damage.

This is about an offensive coaching staff that is making objectively bad decisions that telegraph what the offense is doing simply through personnel and formation.

In the Packers/Broncos Superbowl, Mike Shanahan - a coach that's not stupid, once told an injured Terrell Davis (who was literally blind from a concussion) to walk out there just because his presence on the field made the defense think it was a run.

Here's a video of coaching by someone who is not mentally challenged: Road To The Hall: Davis' Super Bowl migraine - YouTube

No reason for Henry to be taken off the field 3rd and 2 or less. Other than that, no complaints. But the Jets just pinned their ears back on 3rd down all day today. They knew we weren’t running. That’s when it becomes a problem.

Did you read the post? This is not about McNichol's, its about taking Henry out in critical 3rd or 4th and short situations. You can play McNichols on 3rd and long, which is where he did all his damage.

This is about an offensive coaching staff that is making objectively bad decisions that telegraph what the offense is doing simply through personnel and formation.

In the Packers/Broncos Superbowl, Mike Shanahan - a coach that's not stupid, once told an injured Terrell Davis (who was literally blind from a concussion) to walk out there just because his presence on the field made the defense think it was a run.

Here's a video of coaching by someone who is not mentally challenged: Road To The Hall: Davis' Super Bowl migraine - YouTube

I don't read spam.. 9 messages and I'm suppose to read what you say? Lol

I don't read spam.. 9 messages and I'm suppose to read what you say? Lol

Sorry, I just assume people are proficient enough at reading that they wouldn't miss both the thread title and the contents of the post.

I'll leave you alone now, I'd rather not get into a back and forth with someone who is lacking in reading comprehension.

Sorry, I just assume people are proficient enough at reading that they wouldn't miss both the thread title and the contents of the post.

I'll leave you alone now, I'd rather not get into a back and forth with someone who is lacking in reading comprehension.

SPAM.

I think it also had to do with our pass protection being complete dog crap that we just didn’t trust Tannehill to win it for us. As bad as we played today, if that tight end at the end of OT doesn’t drop that perfect throw by Tannehill, Henry most likely wins us the game two plays later.

I think it also had to do with our pass protection being complete dog crap that we just didn’t trust Tannehill to win it for us. As bad as we played today, if that tight end at the end of OT doesn’t drop that perfect throw by Tannehill, Henry most likely wins us the game two plays later.

Yep … perfectly thrown. If he makes that catch he actually might get in himself.

Vrabel seems to love his little scat backs, and sadly, McNichols probably earned more playing time. But I agree Henry is a bigger threat strategically and physically so I would rather see him in there. It masks our calls if he is always in there.

If h
If he had caught it, his momentum should have brought him close or over the end zone. That drop, the Delay of game and the missed kick was the end.

Watching the Chargers offense, it’s a shame Vravel promoted Downing instead of bringing in someone from a high powered offense like the Saints.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back