Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
With the trade deadline coming in two weeks and the Titans sitting firmly in the driver's sit of the AFC South do you think JRob makes and noise at the deadline this year?

Obviously the Titans have had issues on offense and need to find a way to become more consistent this season. While I agree we with trading AJ and replacing him with a first rounder in Burks we are definitely feeling his absence this season.

We should be willing to give up our first round for DJ Moore. He would give us the explosiveness we lost with AJ without crippling our cap.

I would also be interested in Brady Christianson from the Panthers as well. He was their 3rd round pick in 2021 and played LT in college. He got bounced by Icky and is playing LG. Christianson would give us another OL option at both spots on the left side and we desperately need to upgrade there.

I think sending a 1st and another pick (not having 4th hurts but maybe we can swap some picks) for Moore/Christianson. I know it's unlikely but it would really set up the Titans well for the next 2-3 years

O line is priority surely. Henry needs helps getting going which opens up Ryan's play action, he can sling it short and mid if the wr is a step ahead. He's getting very cautious with his passing.

Sadly defence is what it is I think. We have a solid d on a good day. Yes secondary can be an issue but we need points in the 2nd half of a game.

Like I said in another thread. As long as the Titans keep eeking out wins, they feel they are good in what they currently have.

I sure hope so..... Jrob knows he can't draft beyond 5th rd - send one to get a decent, unhappy player

dvcx7xmscgzxafz9fm3v.jpg

the Titans sitting firmly in the driver's sit of the AFC South

sitting at 3-2 with the Colts who we play this weekend, not sure this statement is true

Hooper sounds like he's on his way out though tradewise...WR and OL should be priorities

the Titans sitting firmly in the driver's sit of the AFC South

sitting at 3-2 with the Colts who we play this weekend, not sure this statement is true

Hooper sounds like he's on his way out though tradewise...WR and OL should be priorities
I agree, and if I might make a suggestion:

OL, then WR. Receivers don't help much if the QB is running for his life as soon as the ball is snapped :D

I agree, and if I might make a suggestion:

OL, then WR. Receivers don't help much if the QB is running for his life as soon as the ball is snapped :D
I didn't purposely have them in order...but I agree OL first...but if our WRs could get open he wouldn't have to run around as much

We have a solid d on a good day.
Last year this may have been true. This year not so much.

Ppg 12th worst
Yards against 5th worst
Yards per play 2nd worst
Passing yards per game dead last
Passing yards per play dead last
Rushing yards per game 6th best
Rushing yards per attempt 14th worst

Titans have been absolutely awful at everything outside of stopping the run

Ppg 12th worst
Yards against 5th worst
Yards per play 2nd worst

I get what your saying but it's not painting a full picture. If we can score points in the 2nd half of a game and keep their offense off the field they stats would be way more different.

I get what your saying but it's not painting a full picture. If we can score points in the 2nd half of a game and keep their offense off the field they stats would be way more different.
would have to be at least trying to score points in second half

Ppg 12th worst
Yards against 5th worst
Yards per play 2nd worst

Red Zone scoring TD % our defense is ranked 9th and 3rd down conversion % the defense is ranked #2

The defense has not been as good as most fans had hoped and injuries and the lack of Farley's development have played a large part in that.

Maybe. But the YPP isn't affected by that. At best this defense is below average, at worst it's amongst the worst in the NFL. Also outside of the bills we have played some abysmal O's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back