Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
JRob is really not that great at anything. Bad at the draft, bad at trades and bad in free agency.
I also wonder if the staff knows what the heck they are doing sometimes...

The Titans got thinner at outside linebacker Monday, placing Ola Adeniyi on injured reserve after a neck injury kept him out of the past three games. Tennessee replaced him on the roster by signing defensive back Josh Thompson off Jacksonville’s practice squad.

We get thinner at OLB and we sign a DB?

I’d be fairly surprised at any trades. We seem to be more practice squad poachers than proven entity traders. I look for more of the same, including Daley at LT.

I’d be fairly surprised at any trades. We seem to be more practice squad poachers than proven entity traders. I look for more of the same, including Daley at LT.
Yep JRob loves his Special Teamers and PS depth...he's completely unaware of help needed at OL and WR...but hey can't have enough DBs

View attachment 20057
His production is pretty similar to Hollywood's while being locked up for longer and cheaper. If the jets don't get a good offer for him they'll just hang on to him at least for the time being I'd think.

Moore has 740 yards in 17 games as a pro so far. Not bad but not exactly someone that's commanding a 2nd and 3rd. Plus, he's demanding a trade, so they lose a lot leverage there too.

Don't worry, J Rob is shopping Hooper around to find more playing time for Swaim. That'll solve one of the most dire needs with this team, getting Swaim more involved with our juggernaut offense that drives fear into the hearts of the Titan's opponents.

Not sure what this has to do with anything. Claypool has been a good bit better over his career than Moore has to this point.

Even still I'd be super surprised if someone gave that up for a WR that has yet to post a 1k yard season (though he was on pace last year if he played all 17 games).
View attachment 20067
They're very comparable but Moore has an extra year on his contract....

9 yards per game is a good bit better? Come on man

View attachment 20068

Lol ok keep talking out of your ass bud

I'm not the one using yards per game as a stat when one player has twice as many games as the other guy.

Josh Reynolds is averaging more yards per game than either Chris Godwin, Devonta Smith, Michael Thomas, and Deebo Samuel. Damn I guess we should have just kept him around last year and we'd have a bonafide No. 1 WR right now!!! I bet Detroit could trade him right now for a 1st round pick....

I'm not the one using yards per game as a stat when one player has twice as many games as the other guy.

Josh Reynolds is averaging more yards per game than either Chris Godwin, Devonta Smith, Michael Thomas, and Deebo Samuel. Damn I guess we should have just kept him around last year and we'd have a bonafide No. 1 WR right now!!! I bet Detroit could trade him right now for a 1st round pick....
You literally just quoted their season stats you clown lol

Also for Reynolds career he's averaging 27 yards per game far less than all the players you mentioned.

Last edited by a moderator:
Somehow this godforsaken team has won the last 4 games despite only scoring 1 TD in the second half. Time to sell out see if we can make something happen. Tanny going 14 for 27 for 120 yards and running d hen into 9 men in the box ain't gunna hood up much longer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back