Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
At this point Isiah Wynn seems like the obvious trade to upgrade the OL. He has played LT at a decent level before but has struggled has struggled on the right side this season. He was a healthy scratch in the Pat game against the Browns so I doubt he'd be expensive.

Robert Quinn would be a good get for our defense. I really wanted to see us get a Justin Houston type vet for pass rush depth but the FO obviously was right trusting Weaver as our third guy. We need another guy if Dupree goes down again.

At this point Isiah Wynn seems like the obvious trade to upgrade the OL. He has played LT at a decent level before but has struggled has struggled on the right side this season. He was a healthy scratch in the Pat game against the Browns so I doubt he'd be expensive.

Robert Quinn would be a good get for our defense. I really wanted to see us get a Justin Houston type vet for pass rush depth but the FO obviously was right trusting Weaver as our third guy. We need another guy if Dupree goes down again.
Wynn is my top target. He would instantly slide in on the left side.

Jerry Juedy would be amazing and also definitely worth a 1st round pick. He could probably be extended for what Brown was offered since the Titans would have more leverage since they'd have the 5th year option.

Jerry Juedy would be amazing and also definitely worth a 1st round pick. He could probably be extended for what Brown was offered since the Titans would have more leverage since they'd have the 5th year option.
His stats don’t suggest he is worth a 1st. But I really don’t see us making a trade. Fun to think about, but would be out of character for the Titans.

Jeudy isn’t worth a 1st honestly but I could see a team like Green Bay giving one up for him. Titans no way offense doesn’t air it out enough as it is, to give up a 1st for a WR. If their gonna give up picks do it for an OL

I am not going to lie I definitely memory holed Juedys last season. Def not trading a first for that.

I do think we make a move for a WR before the deadline. Branding Cooks is available again and is friends with Woods. The Titans have been linked to him in previous trade rumors.

Crazy how much talent Philly already has, then they traded for Quinn, but still have two firsts and a lot of other picks in next years draft

Moore has 740 yards in 17 games as a pro so far. Not bad but not exactly someone that's commanding a 2nd and 3rd. Plus, he's demanding a trade, so they lose a lot leverage there too.
Toney has 420(nice) career yards, 0 this season, is injured and a head case and just went for a 3rd and a 5th.

Toney has 420(nice) career yards, 0 this season, is injured and a head case and just went for a 3rd and a 5th.
So far the two WR that have moved, Toney and Anderson are both headaches and not even remotely Titan material. Jeudy, Claypool, Bourne and Mims are all much more realistic targets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back