Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Andre Dillard and Chase Claypool are the 2 guys that I would look at trading for... both are cheap the rest of the yr from a cap standpoint. Dillard will be a FA after the season which will make his trade value less...probably had for a 3rd or 4th

Claypool has another year left on his rookie deal so the Steelers don't have to deal him at all this yr...I would think that they would move him for a 2nd rnd pick not sure they trade him for much less than that

I fully expect us to do nothing. We will ride Henry into the ground while winning 9-10 games, with 6 of those wins against the AFC South. Then we'll take our annual 1st round exit, have a pick around 21-22. Languishing in that good but not good enough range until the Tanne and Henry contracts run out and we're left rebuilding again.

I fully expect us to do nothing. We will ride Henry into the ground while winning 9-10 games, with 6 of those wins against the AFC South. Then we'll take our annual 1st round exit, have a pick around 21-22. Languishing in that good but not good enough range until the Tanne and Henry contracts run out and we're left rebuilding again.
there is no killer instinct with this organization, no urgency

I just dont know what would make yall happy??? Lmao.

Whats all in??? What is an actual “all in” move that is a real possibility you want JRob to go after?? There is nothing. No WR or OL are available for trade right now that are going to come in and be a star for us.

Yall need to take a step back and take a look.

Our defense is solid. They have invested a ton of draft picks and FA $$ to make it a pretty damn good one despite all the injuries.

Our offense is what it is… whole world knows we need 2 or 3 linemen. But what team doesnt? Be patient with the young guys we have and keep building.

Wr’s are hard to watch. Either bad play or injuries every week. Dont know what the answer is besides get Burks healthy and hope for the best. But anyone available to trade for wont be better than a #2.

Whats all in??? What is an actual “all in” move that is a real possibility you want JRob to go after?? There is nothing. No WR or OL are available for trade right now that are going to come in and be a star for us.

Our defense is solid. They have invested a ton of draft picks and FA $$ to make it a pretty damn good one despite all the injuries.

Our offense is what it is… whole world knows we need 2 or 3 linemen. But what team doesnt? Be patient with the young guys we have and keep building.

Wr’s are hard to watch. Either bad play or injuries every week. Dont know what the answer is besides get Burks healthy and hope for the best. But anyone available to trade for wont be better than a #2.
Hopefully Robert Woods will get hot as the season progresses, feel like he’s still not 100 % and would love to see Hooper and Chig pick it up too

A Kicker. That would be a nice “all in” move.

You mean you don’t like the sense of adventure and mystery F. Randy brings to every game?
While true, I really don’t like that Tennessee’s FG range is shorter than 31 other teams.
Titans need to be at the opposing 33 or closer.
I know Tucker is an exception but it must be nice knowing points are possible even from your own 45.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back