Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just don't see us making many moves. We have 1.5 mil in cap space. Signing the dudes off the street off the streets and practice squads every week is draining are cap space.

I just dont know what would make yall happy??? Lmao.

Whats all in??? What is an actual “all in” move that is a real possibility you want JRob to go after?? There is nothing. No WR or OL are available for trade right now that are going to come in and be a star for us.

Yall need to take a step back and take a look.

Our defense is solid. They have invested a ton of draft picks and FA $$ to make it a pretty damn good one despite all the injuries.

Our offense is what it is… whole world knows we need 2 or 3 linemen. But what team doesnt? Be patient with the young guys we have and keep building.

Wr’s are hard to watch. Either bad play or injuries every week. Dont know what the answer is besides get Burks healthy and hope for the best. But anyone available to trade for wont be better than a #2.
Maybe all in like winning the bidding war for Jadeveon Clowney, signing big name FA Bud Dupree, and trading a 2nd for the elite Julio Jones?

Amari Cooper was traded for a 5th rounder.

We traded a 6th for Robert Woods coming off a torn ACL.

Hindsight is 20/20 but that's a bummer.

Cap space can be manipulated. If we wanted a player, the cap wouldn’t stop us.
So true, only our unfounded belief in our own roster can stop us. We have been successful playing second tier teams, but we haven’t yet proved we can beat a good team. Hopefully everything comes together against the Chiefs.

TL77 is gone... we all know that

Woods has the chance to play his way onto the roster in 23 still

Yes Lewan is gone and that is why I would strongly look at trading for Dillard. His cap hit is easily manageable this yr. Main issue is signing him to a long term deal after the season or when we trade for him. Eagles know he is walking after the season. I would add Le Raven Clark in the trade giving Philly back a little depth.

It would be great to possibly find our LT of the future now and get rid of that as an off season issue.

Dillard had a pass protection rating over 90 his last full season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back