Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, where can we find one of those?

Actually Chase Claypool fits the bill... he is 6' 4" 238lbs.... has caught 121 balls over the past 2 yrs for over 1700 yds.... His cap hit the remainder of the yr is less then 1mil and his cap hit next yr is 2.1 mil.

View attachment 20102
Bradley chubby asking price is supposedly two first rounders.

Claypool for a second

Hock for a second

Roquan smith for a second

Seems like the trade market is really putting a premium on players. Given the returns we have seen I'm glad we're staying put. No need to mortgage the future, for a player that is due big money in the future when we're more than just one piece away from a title.

I have a hard time believing the Panthers turned down two 1st round picks for Burns.

Chubb was just traded for a 1st, 4th, and a 3rd string RB. We keep seeing sky high asking prices for these guys, but so far, only the McCaffrey trade has brought back a huge return.

Hockenson deal seems like a steal, imo. On pace for 950 yards and 6+ TDs this year while playing with Goff. Borderline top 10 TE that can line up in line or out wide. Good job Minnesota.

I have a hard time believing the Panthers turned down two 1st round picks for Burns.

Chubb was just traded for a 1st, 4th, and a 3rd string RB. We keep seeing sky high asking prices for these guys, but so far, only the McCaffrey trade has brought back a huge return.
Chubby return was pretty good I thought.

Hockenson deal seems like a steal, imo. On pace for 950 yards and 6+ TDs this year while playing with Goff. Borderline top 10 TE that can line up in line or out wide. Good job Minnesota.
yeah hock is a beast. The Vikings offense is looking real nice rn, top 3 receiver, Theilen still good, cook is legit and now you add hock to the mix. Damn

Particularly when they need a QB. Having draft capital like that would aid their cause.

Particularly when they need a QB. Having draft capital like that would aid their cause.

Yup. If they legit did turn down 2 1st rounders from LA, the only thing I can imagine is that since Rams don't have a 1st rounder this coming draft, maybe the Panthers didn't want to wait til 24 and 25 to get those 1st round picks.

So what options do the Titans even have for a trade given the contracts are likely an issue? Would they even try to get someone like Cooks from the Texans?

So what options do the Titans even have for a trade given the contracts are likely an issue? Would they even try to get someone like Cooks from the Texans?
I doubt the Texans would trade in the division. In 52 minutes it will be over and our roster will be exactly as it was.

Whelp no moves. Guess JRob and the coaches are ok with the 32nd ranked offense in the league. Surely that won't matter if we get to the playoffs right?

Who needs an offense when you're going up against Mahomes, Herbert, and Burrow?

Whelp no moves. Guess JRob and the coaches are ok with the 32nd ranked offense in the league. Surely that won't matter if we get to the playoffs right?

Who needs an offense when you're going up against Mahomes, Herbert, and Burrow?

My hope is that BIG JEFF takes each of those QBs out for the season when we play them during the regular season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back