Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah hock is a beast. The Vikings offense is looking real nice rn, top 3 receiver, Theilen still good, cook is legit and now you add hock to the mix. Damn
We can’t have nice things like that because our GM misses on the majority of his early picks and trades away the few he hits on.

I don't mind not trading an early round pick for a WR. There isn't a WR available that would drastically upgrade our offense. If we couldn't get Mims or Moore on the cheap, then whatever. I doubt we actually tried.

I do question the decision not to upgrade OL. We have the worst pass blocking unit in the NFL. And I think we really missed out Hock. He upgrades both blocking and receiving games and the cost wasn't substantial.

Y'all do realize the Titans only have 2 mil in cap space, right? Can't trade for a player you can't afford to pay...

The Saints went in to the season like $90m over the cap. The cap didn't stop the Titans making a trade. If they wanted to make space they would make space.

Y'all do realize the Titans only have 2 mil in cap space, right? Can't trade for a player you can't afford to pay...
And the same people pissed over no trade are probably the same ones always saying “pay the man.” No clue how it actually works. The more you “pay the man” the less you can pay another man that can help you. Fans need to think before they celebrate players getting huge deals.

And the same people pissed over no trade are probably the same ones always saying “pay the man.” No clue how it actually works. The more you “pay the man” the less you can pay another man that can help you. Fans need to think before they celebrate players getting huge deals.
Which is exactly why AJ was shown the door.

Cap space is easily maneuverable. If they really wanted somebody they could have made it work. The problem is they think this team is good enough as it is.

Not this guy. I was pretty setv with letting Landry walk and showing Lewan the door.

And they'll pay for it at some point. Can't keep spending, spending, spending with no cap. Can't keep your players around OR add any like that.

But you can. Just keep kicking the can down the road. Eventually the bill comes due, but by that time you should be rebuilding anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back