Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Toney has 420(nice) career yards, 0 this season, is injured and a head case and just went for a 3rd and a 5th.

Toney was also a 1st round pick a year ago and to my knowledge is not demanding a trade. Also they're rookie seasons were fairly similar overall. I would put their value pretty close. And a conditional 3rd and 6th is a far cry from a 2nd, 3rd, and swap of late round picks like you originally suggested.

Last edited by a moderator:
Toney was also a 1st round pick a year ago and to my knowledge is not demanding a trade. Also they're rookie seasons were fairly similar overall. I would put their value pretty close. And a conditional 3rd and 6th is a far cry from a 2nd, 3rd, and swap of late round picks like you originally suggested.
They were drafted 14 picks apart and Toney has had a slew of problems (including being pulled over with a loaded AR-15 in his car) and has barely played this season for a variety of reasons. I think Moore is significantly more valuable as it stands right now.

They were drafted 14 picks apart and Toney has had a slew of problems (including being pulled over with a loaded AR-15 in his car) and has barely played this season for a variety of reasons. I think Moore is significantly more valuable as it stands right now.

The difference in value between the 20th pick and 34th pick is pretty substantial. And Moore was just benched and had requested a trade. Not sure how that is holding significantly more value.

The difference in value between the 20th pick and 34th pick is pretty substantial. And Moore was just benched and had requested a trade. Not sure how that is holding significantly more value.
They're not trading draft picks though they're trading players so it doesn't matter where they were drafted really. Moore requesting a trade doesn't really change anything either, the jets have no reason to just unload Moore for whatever they can get.

In no particular order...

Moore...he would be great for Tannehill

Jeudy..not for a 1st though

Claypool..has the size we like

Sims..talented, needs a fresh start

Marvin Jones...I think he's now the 4th WR in Jax

They're not trading draft picks though they're trading players so it doesn't matter where they were drafted really. Moore requesting a trade doesn't really change anything either, the jets have no reason to just unload Moore for whatever they can get.

It absolutely changes things. You lose a ton of negotiating power when teams know a player wants out. And again, he was just benched.

Going to laugh as this thread continues to go on.

C'mon fellas, we're not trading for anyone.

Only roster moves remaining for us this year is our CB's getting placed on IR and us snagging a Long Snapper or Safety from another's team PS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back