Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
This team will always be the bridesmaid never the bride... we'll win the weak AFC South then one and done in the playoffs because our offense outside of Henry blows donkey balls
Our D will need to be special but other than a couple of guys, the street FAs are outplaying the draft picks

Yep JRob loves his Special Teamers and PS depth...he's completely unaware of help needed at OL and WR...but hey can't have enough DBs
Gotta give him credit today. Those PS depth, special teams, excessive DBs won us the game, and may have kicked the Colts out of the AFC South club.

Since we clearly can’t draft O linemen, I’d be fine with us trading our 1st, 2nd and 3rd round picks for three starting caliber players. Sick of this nonsense.

Since we clearly can’t draft O linemen, I’d be fine with us trading our 1st, 2nd and 3rd round picks for three starting caliber players. Sick of this nonsense.
Carolina may not be done dealing . I think LT Taylor Moton could be had for a mid rounder, I'd see if they would take Daley back as well

Setting needs to change at LT but idk if any team is getting rid of starting OTs.

It's a pity that the Texans are in our division because I bet they trade Tunsil this deadline.

Think the hard truth is we are rebuilding. This feels like a year where Henry has to go to the prom with an ugly freshman. He might come home with some panties if he gets lucky, but the girl is a prude. Next year he will get to 'uck the prom queen when we reload at QB, WR, and OL. Save the picks, and reload, and I'm ok with that.

Think the hard truth is we are rebuilding. This feels like a year where Henry has to go to the prom with an ugly freshman. He might come home with some panties if he gets lucky, but the girl is a prude. Next year he will get to 'uck the prom queen when we reload at QB, WR, and OL. Save the picks, and reload, and I'm ok with that.
My problem with that is the idea of using draft picks for OL again next year. Clearly we cannot draft OL well. I’d rather trade some of those picks for established linemen now that will be with us the next few years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back