Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last year this may have been true. This year not so much.

Ppg 12th worst
Yards against 5th worst
Yards per play 2nd worst
Passing yards per game dead last
Passing yards per play dead last
Rushing yards per game 6th best
Rushing yards per attempt 14th worst

Titans have been absolutely awful at everything outside of stopping the run
we have the league right where we want them

How is his Run Blocking ability ?
His ability to get open is important...which doesn't sound like a problem in NY
NY is using him as a deep threat he needs to be used in the slot, he would thrive here because Tannehill doesn't throw deep enough..doesn't sound like Jets are willing to move him
Can't say I blame him, he had a good year last year then they go and draft Wilson and he becomes an afterthought

Frustrated Jets WR Eljiah Moore asks for trade; team has no plans to deal him

dvcx7xmscgzxafz9fm3v.jpg
32? Amadi?

If Jets decide to move him, what would it take?
Well AJ brown for a 1st and a 4th

Hollywood Brown + a third went for a 1st

Neither are perfect comparisons because AJ obviously was due a huge contract, and Hollywood is under control for this year and then has his team option. Where as Moore has two more years under cheap control after this season, but no team option as he was a second round pick.

Obviously a less productive player, but financially much cheaper.

2nd + 3rd and receive a later round pick would be my guess?

I'm still not giving up that Phillips couldn't be our slot guy of the future.

I think WR is the hardest position to transition into a new team mid season...just not enough time to get in synch with the QB.

Well AJ brown for a 1st and a 4th

Hollywood Brown + a third went for a 1st

Neither are perfect comparisons because AJ obviously was due a huge contract, and Hollywood is under control for this year and then has his team option. Where as Moore has two more years under cheap control after this season, but no team option as he was a second round pick.

Obviously a less productive player, but financially much cheaper.

2nd + 3rd and receive a later round pick would be my guess?

If someone was willing to offer that, he would be gone. He's demanding a trade and he hasn't been super productive. I think they would do well to get a get conditional 4th rounder for him that could improve to a 2nd rounder based on performance. I think the bigger issue for the Jets in season may be the cap hit as I think they have only around 4 million in cap space. Not sure what they would have to eat to move him in-season.

I'm still not giving up that Phillips couldn't be our slot guy of the future.

I think WR is the hardest position to transition into a new team mid season...just not enough time to get in synch with the QB.

again, not sure our OC knows how to use him nor our TEs other than block.

If someone was willing to offer that, he would be gone. He's demanding a trade and he hasn't been super productive. I think they would do well to get a get conditional 4th rounder for him that could improve to a 2nd rounder based on performance. I think the bigger issue for the Jets in season may be the cap hit as I think they have only around 4 million in cap space. Not sure what they would have to eat to move him in-season.
View attachment 20057
His production is pretty similar to Hollywood's while being locked up for longer and cheaper. If the jets don't get a good offer for him they'll just hang on to him at least for the time being I'd think.

Denzel Mims would be even cheaper. He's a taller WR with speed. How's his blocking? I don't know if he's hurt or not, but it doesn't look like he's played a snap.

View attachment 20061

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back