Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
What I want to see today:
1. Malik continues to show growth and improvement and looks like a viable NFL quarterback.
2. One or two of the “replacement” O-linemen show out.
3. Another big day from Burks and Chig. Key Titans weapons of the future.
4. More good play from Monty Rice, McCreary and Tre Avery.
5. Weaver getting back on track as a situational pass rusher.
6. Pictures of Teair Tarts new baby!

Cmon Derrick, its texans week.

A cool 300 plus yards rushing and a few tds please and thanks.

Put fuckin Vrabel out there on o line if need be

Given we need him to pass in the playoffs, we should throw it 100 times today so he can learn an nfl pocket collapses in five seconds and a titans one in three.

I gave my two tix to an employee's nephew. He's 18 yo, A+ student, O-line getting recruited by a few Division II teams. Literally a HUGE Titans fan.

Temperature just plummeted where I live too. From 91 yesterday to 76 today. That being said, I would LOVE to go to the game today if I was in Nashville. Cold weather and all. Titan Up!!!

I just heard about the request to delay or postpone?
It sounded like postpone which ain’t happening.
A delay of a couple hours or something could.

Temperature just plummeted where I live too. From 91 yesterday to 76 today. That being said, I would LOVE to go to the game today if I was in Nashville. Cold weather and all. Titan Up!!!
SD actually went up a ton yesterday back to 75 after it had been in the 50’s the previous few days.

SD actually went up a ton yesterday back to 75 after it had been in the 50’s the previous few days.
Nice! This is our first year not going back to Nashville for the holidays. Missing the seasons. They love Christmas here in Mexico, but the palm trees and sunshine throw off the holiday vibes lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back