Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice! This is our first year not going back to Nashville for the holidays. Missing the seasons. They love Christmas here in Mexico, but the palm trees and sunshine throw off the holiday vibes lol.
I’m always a little torn too.
Don’t miss the cold but I’m from Erie PA, one of the snow capitals of the world, so we do miss the snow a little during the holidays. I certainly don’t miss driving in it.

Man we so bad we can’t even get a game to happen when scheduled? Amy fire the weatherman! He should have let you know this was coming during last years draft!

Man we so bad we can’t even get a game to happen when scheduled? Amy fire the weatherman! He should have let you know this was coming during last years draft!
Funny, but in fairness the Mayor knew this was coming like 2 weeks ago. Nothing like anticipation, preparation etc.. lol.

What is the point in delaying due to power outages that were hours ago? I don't get the relation at all.. are we pretending people in middle tn couldn't charge their eco-friendly EVs thus can't get to the game? Please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back