Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
View attachment 18506

DeShone Kizer vs Logan Woodside

Which QB gives you the most comfort if they had to enter a game in a meaningful situation and/or (hopefully not) a longer-term bandaid if need be.

Kizer a 2nd round bust - made it one year in Cleveland before bouncing around ultimately to Tennessee; currently holding a 11-24 TD : INT rating (with 5 rushing TDs)

Woodside a career clip board holder and preseason passer - his next TD annnnd his next INT will both be his first.

The Titans organization have not invested heavily in the backup position since giving Tannehill the reigns ; so one of these two will hopefully step up to the challenge if need be. Certainly either will have the tools of a great offense around them to succeed.

View attachment 18506

DeShone Kizer vs Logan Woodside

Which QB gives you the most comfort if they had to enter a game in a meaningful situation and/or (hopefully not) a longer-term bandaid if need be.

Kizer a 2nd round bust - made it one year in Cleveland before bouncing around ultimately to Tennessee; currently holding a 11-24 TD : INT rating (with 5 rushing TDs)

Woodside a career clip board holder and preseason passer - his next TD annnnd his next INT will both be his first.

The Titans organization have not invested heavily in the backup position since giving Tannehill the reigns ; so one of these two will hopefully step up to the challenge if need be. Certainly either will have the tools of a great offense around them to succeed.
Bring back Rusty.

Never hold plying for the Browns against someone. Kizer on the Browns was a lousy situation for him on an 0-16 team that had replacement level players across the offense. Pretty much a no win situation for a rookie. Glad to hear Kizer is putting in the work and has excelled in OTAs. Wouldn’t be surprised at all for him to be our #2 this year.

If we’re bringing the Rifle back, give Moss a call. Maybe they can connect and actually have it count this time…
I was thinking the same thing. He was the only guy that connected deep with Moss but it was out of bounds.
one of the most exciting non-plays since moving to Tennessee.

Kizer has the speed and arm strength. Hopefully he’s improved on his accuracy, timing, and awareness.
But I prefer a backup who is a threat to run.

Kizer is awful, no matter how you slice it.

I'm baffled as to why we refuse to address our back QB situation. Have a hard time believing Woodside could handle any type of relevant snaps if Tanny was to go down.

I'm baffled as to why we refuse to address our back QB situation. Have a hard time believing Woodside could handle any type of relevant snaps if Tanny was to go down.
I think it’s the right call not worrying about backup.
First, if THill goes down, very few backups are good enough to bother.
Second, the more money shelled out on a backup, the less money available to address the pass rush or trade/pay for Julio Jones.

I really don’t have a problem with Kizer as backup or if he loses out to woodside, it proves how really bad he is.

I think it’s the right call not worrying about backup.
First, if THill goes down, very few backups are good enough to bother.
Second, the more money shelled out on a backup, the less money available to address the pass rush or trade/pay for Julio Jones.

I really don’t have a problem with Kizer as backup or if he loses out to woodside, it proves how really bad he is.
Yeah, full agreement here. Tanny or death

What is there to be baffled about? All the available FA QBs are no better than Kizer (kid only started one season) and Woodside has been around a few years and they obviously like him . Name a name if you think there is someone who would address the situation. Certainly we can get a dud with more experience but they also have to worry about the CAP. Basically if Tannehill is out any length of time we are screwed anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back