Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
Since many of you can’t seem to read news about a player being put on the COVID reserve list without getting into your personal, non-NFL beliefs on COVID in general, I decided to give you a place to do that.

In THIS thread only, I will not uphold our rule about politics and religion as long as it pertains to COVID. All other rules of this forum remain. Personal insults will result in an immediate two week ban.

I ask everyone to respect that fans interested in Titans news don’t need to wade through pages of non-football posts.

Have at it.

Since many of you can’t seem to read news about a player being put on the COVID reserve list without getting into your personal, non-NFL beliefs on COVID in general, I decided to give you a place to do that.

In THIS thread only, I will not uphold our rule about politics and religion as long as it pertains to COVID. All other rules of this forum remain. Personal insults will result in an immediate two week ban.

I ask everyone to respect that fans interested in Titans news don’t need to wade through pages of non-football posts.

Have at it.

Good compromise

Covid is fake and you’re a sheep if you get the vaccine. It alters your DNA. I read about it on a very reputable source linked on Facebook by my step uncle who has a GED and is the nightshift manager at Hardee’s.

@GoT
My local hospital is currently completely out of ICU beds, and over 90% of them are filled with unvaccinated people. And it's the same story all across the south - where people continue to not get vaccinated. So, yeah, this is all some joke and the vaccine doesn't work. Ok.

Covid is fake and you’re a sheep if you get the vaccine. It alters your DNA. I read about it on a very reputable source linked on Facebook by my step uncle who has a GED and is the nightshift manager at Hardee’s.

You forgot how the vaccine puts a tracker into your body that's more effective than your cell phone!

gT is very opposed to calling out child predators.

Basically the Matt Gaetz of Titans boards
Apparently….Can also say super offensive things daily and not get reprimanded/points, or if you do, it’s the same as someone unintentionally doing something minor. Seems fair. Lol

Didn’t a bunch of you take your football and leave to another site or something?
Is this what you came back for?

it honestly has been pretty pleasant without some of you.

for relevance to the thread, mando covid vaccine is crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back