Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just said they made it.

Now what? You got anything or just going to waste my time?

Edit:. ok, china nuked. Everyone's there is dead and ww3 is on the way.

Covid still exists. I just spend more time on that, than where it came from at this point.
iu

Hilarious how you nerds act cool with your chests puffed out and legit there were 3 replies all day until we came along…lol. Horm, I don’t know why your are chirping, you used to be super cool until you hid like the rest of the right that remains on here after an L in January. Go ahead and keep acting like it’s better though lol. Y’all are still welcome on Discord (except for the bigot commie twins) haha.

Half truth. Yes, in rare cases it can happen but in order for that to happen, the virus needs to replicate in a cell and since none of the vaccines contain a live virus, they can't be a direct source of the variant.

Furthermore, the first vaccine in the world went out in December of 2020. (Great Britian) We knew about the Delta variant in October of 2020. (India) Two months before vaccines went out. (In fact, they knew about 7 variants at the time)

So his professional opinion may hold some water but anyone who does the research, and knows the order of the months, can easily show that the vaccine isn't the culprite here.

I can post more links that you will read debunking his opinion.

Seriously…Where are you Jeff?!?!^^^^^^ . Where are your “MODS”? What a joke this place is, seriously….Might as well be called “GoBigots”

Bacon is by far the best meat selection for a breakfast sandwich. Link and pattie sausage overwhelm the other flavors of egg, toast and cheese.

Bacon just hits that sweet spot.

Hilarious how you nerds act cool with your chests puffed out and legit there were 3 replies all day until we came along…lol. Horm, I don’t know why your are chirping, you used to be super cool until you hid like the rest of the right that remains on here after an L in January. Go ahead and keep acting like it’s better though lol. Y’all are still welcome on Discord (except for the bigot commie twins) haha.

So far, the discord group has contributed absolutely nothing to this discussion.

Why don't you try that instead of engaging in a pissing contest about where the site is better or not.

This doesn't need to be 5 pages long right now.

Now for like a sweet bread base for a breakfast sandwich like we see with the “McGriddle” or French toast I would argue the savory pattie sausage is preferable.

So far, the discord group has contributed absolutely nothing to this discussion.

Why don't you try that instead of engaging in a pissing contest about where the site is better or not.

This doesn't need to be 5 pages long right now.
It’s okay Alz, the saloon doors will be swinging once again tomorrow. Just wanted to drop in to see if this place is still poorly run and sad as always. It succeeded. That said, Covid sucks, and we will probably still feel it throughout this year. Sucks honestly.

There’s not a person here that can add to the discussion unless you have a PHD in virology or specialization in vaccine science stfu.

and eat more bagel sandwiches

There’s not a person here that can add to the discussion unless you have a PHD in virology or specialization in vaccine science stfu.

and eat more bagel sandwiches

Incorrect. We can read what these professionals have to say and discuss it. A lot of misinformation is still out there. To act like there can't be discussion is a reflection of you, not the site, topic, or other posters. People discuss all kinds of subjects every day that don't have PHDs.

Incorrect. We can read what these professionals have to say and discuss it. A lot of misinformation is still out there. To act like there can't be discussion is a reflection of you, not the site, topic, or other posters. People discuss all kinds of subjects every day that don't have PHDs.
And where the PHD comes from is fun.

facebook handing out diplomas left and right (pun intended).

And where the PHD comes from is fun.

facebook handing out diplomas left and right (pun intended).

Meh.

Idk what I was thinking. Nothing is changing GoTs mind and I'm not going to argue with the guy that was shitting in his pants for a month when we safely brought one person who had ebola to the US for treatment. (And apparently can't read)

Peace out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back