Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meh.

Idk what I was thinking. Nothing is changing GoTs mind and I'm not going to argue with the guy that was ****ting in his pants for a month when we safely brought one person who had ebola to the US for treatment. (And apparently can't read)

Peace out.
That’s what makes a lot of the discussions difficult overall.
The not listening part goes both ways while there really are tons of people in the middle (just like most topics).

I don’t want the vaccine but not because 5G or Qanon or whatever straight out there ideas.
I don’t fit the criteria for needing it. Haven’t been sick, like 85+% of America, and not worried about getting it since even smaller amounts get hospitalized and even smaller amounts reach a death case.

What I do want, is further testing. FDA approval is great but doesn’t really mean much based on plenty of other FDA approvals. And there is no way anything long term can possibly have been tested for (I’d say anything negative is still within short term entirely).

Real simple still to wash your hands, don’t go mouth breathing on people or spit when you talk, and for some extra precautions, take vitamins D and zinc to help out.
The “trust the science” saying is tough to listen to since science continues changing as we move forward and there are plenty of contradictory findings.

All that said, like many, I’ll be forced to get it shortly regardless. That’s fine. If I do hit that small portion of negative reactions, now my place of business will be held responsible for forcing it. (I.e. US govt)

Hilarious how you nerds act cool with your chests puffed out and legit there were 3 replies all day until we came along…lol. Horm, I don’t know why your are chirping, you used to be super cool until you hid like the rest of the right that remains on here after an L in January. Go ahead and keep acting like it’s better though lol. Y’all are still welcome on Discord (except for the bigot commie twins) haha.
Always liked ya 80

Even those individuals disagree on just about everything

There’s cranks in every field. Unfortunately you can’t get a degree to beat out your own retarded beliefs.

A vast majority agree. Only contrarian dipshits dig through the internet to find cranks to reinforce their feelings.

this is acceptable to the left and will creep its way here, just like everything else

"vaccine passports will never come to US" -- DeBlasio makes vaccine passport

"it's only one city"

and on and on it goes

There’s cranks in every field. Unfortunately you can’t get a degree to beat out your own retarded beliefs.

A vast majority agree. Only contrarian dipshits dig through the internet to find cranks to reinforce their feelings.
2 weeks to flatten the curve Hitler

Miss you too btw, hope you enjoyed the bourbon

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2021/06/should_covid_now_be_called_the_fauci_flu.html

Falsey Flu

'Masks are really for infected people to prevent them from spreading infection to people who are not infected rather than protecting uninfected people from acquiring infection.

The typical mask you buy in the drug store is not really effective in keeping out virus, which is small enough to pass through material. It might, however, provide some slight benefit in keep out gross droplets if someone coughs or sneezes on you.' - Falsey the chinaslave

straight propaganda to kids.. NYC breaking all barriers to fight the boogeyman

I remember when he was offering burgers & fries to get vaccinated
then he offered $100
now he's offering comic books

"for your safety"

There’s cucks in every field. Unfortunately you can’t get a cuck to be a man.

A vast majority agree. Only cucks sit around while real men handle their business.
iu

Cucky McXO face

FAUCI E-MAILS: A CORONAVIRUS BIOWEAPON PRODUCTION METHOD and more sick finds

Emanuel, an oncologist, bioethicist, and vice provost of the University of Pennsylvania, sent Fauci an email on Feb. 25, 2020, asking for an updated assessment of the virus and noting that he was having a “hard time seeing this as serious as everyone else.”

“Am I blind? Yes very transmissible but low mortality like flu in many ways – the elderly, those with comorbidities, and total impact is likely to be less than flu,” Emanuel wrote.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back