Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure, THAT’S what he meant when he repeated called Rand Paul out for his lies

He was asked a question and confirmed that the events stated were correct. Then at the end said “you don’t know what you’re talking about” lol

maybe pull your head out and come up for some air. I’m sure it stinks in there.

He was asked a question and confirmed that the events stated were correct. Then at the end said “you don’t know what you’re talking about” lol

maybe pull your head out and come up for some air. I’m sure it stinks in there.

I see that Rand Paul isn’t the only one making up nonsense

It wasn’t his report… he was repeating information from someone else’s study. Seriously how difficult is this to understand lol

Of course that’s what he did. That’s all he can do. That’s my point. I didn’t and won’t suffer through UFC man nonsensical podcast, but I could already tell you that he isn’t a scientist, ffs

Of course that’s what he did. That’s all he can do. That’s my point. I didn’t and won’t suffer through UFC man nonsensical podcast, but I could already tell you that he isn’t a scientist, ffs

So you have to be a scientist to read information?

Lol that explains a lot about this exchange actually.

When you come up for air you’ll realize anyone can read published scientific data.

yeah... only idiots like noodle armed Falsey allowed to speak cause some animals are more equal than other animals

The government would never do anything to harm the people. Yet we have left Americans stranded in Afghanistan while we try to “negotiate” with terrorist. Lol yep they got our best interest in mind for sure!!

GettyImages-453444611.jpg

img.jpg

Kabul+Airport+Marines+Killed.jpg

200721165601-coronavirus-chart-8-exlarge-169.jpg

creepy alzheimers Joe cant do china afghanastan moslums or virus

complete loser

Fauci admits NIH funding of Wuhan lab, denies 'gain of function'

@Psychop1 lean into your wrongness

'NIH funding of work at the Wuhan Institute of Virology has come under increasing scrutiny in recent weeks, with Republican senators like Rand Paul of Kentucky and Tom Cotton of Arkansas accusing Fauci of lying about whether the money was used for gain of function research.

Meanwhile, the theory that the virus accidentally leaked from the lab rather than spreading from bats to humans via another animal, is gaining increasing acceptance among mainstream media.'

@Psychop1 Own your wrongness

did you ask @Dman5TX for your balls back? Cause you should probably ask his permission before you ignorant up this thread

Fauci admits NIH funding of Wuhan lab, denies 'gain of function'

@Psychop1 lean into your wrongness

'NIH funding of work at the Wuhan Institute of Virology has come under increasing scrutiny in recent weeks, with Republican senators like Rand Paul of Kentucky and Tom Cotton of Arkansas accusing Fauci of lying about whether the money was used for gain of function research.

Meanwhile, the theory that the virus accidentally leaked from the lab rather than spreading from bats to humans via another animal, is gaining increasing acceptance among mainstream media.'

@Psychop1 Own your wrongness

did you ask @Dman5TX for your balls back? Cause you should probably ask his permission before you ignorant up this thread

Did you not just watch @Dman5TX video? That was the exchange. He said it was a sub award from EcoHealth, which is what it was

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back