Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
“…I took a trip up there to the North Pole; I went there and I vaccinated Santa Claus myself. I measured his level of immunity, and he is good to go.” - lying ass Falsey

200721165601-coronavirus-chart-8-exlarge-169.jpg

creepy alzheimers Joe cant do china afghanastan moslums or virus

complete loser

This is the thing about the shot.

On that graph, you would expect it to trend down the more people that get the shot..that is the logic no?

Ok so if it works, you try to blame a shrinking percent of people as being responsible for an increase in infections?

Gtfo with that nonsense. It doesn't work, so leave everyone else the fuck alone.

This is the thing about the shot.

On that graph, you would expect it to trend down the more people that get the shot..that is the logic no?

Ok so if it works, you try to blame a shrinking percent of people as being responsible for an increase in infections?

Gtfo with that nonsense. It doesn't work, so leave everyone else the **** alone.

That is what the data bares out. 99% of hospitalizations are unvaccinated

What makes you think they will be held responsible?
Up to this point it was voluntary. Have no doubt if there was a negative reaction, those that took it will be reminded.
I will have copies of the Secdef memo and the Navadmin (Navy officiall message) stating it wasn’t my choice to get it, it was forced.
I’m sure any lawyer would be willing to take that case should I have some sort of negative reaction.

Up to this point it was voluntary. Have no doubt if there was a negative reaction, those that took it will be reminded.
I will have copies of the Secdef memo and the Navadmin (Navy officiall message) stating it wasn’t my choice to get it, it was forced.
I’m sure any lawyer would be willing to take that case should I have some sort of negative reaction.

Because that has worked out so well in the past…

This is interesting for those that have had COVID:

Having SARS-CoV-2 once confers much greater immunity than a vaccine—but no infection parties, please

And it’s directly from a source called science Mag.

COVID: Vaccine-resistant viruses drive ‘breakthrough’ infections

This states the vaccine is at least part of the cause of the breakthrough cases.
Again, science is changing all the time, but this is not advertised as possible, it’s advertised as the opposite of what is being pushed (so not advertised at all).
It’s from UC SF, so my GT scientist fact checkers will have to review for acceptability of “ trust the science”.

If anyone were to develop severe side effects from that vaccine and were looking to sue, you would want to ask a potential lawyer questions about how they would overcome the fact that the feds gave the makers of the vaccine immunity from suit under the Public Readiness and Emergency Preparedness Act (at least until 2024)?

The other question would be, how do you plan to overcome sovereign immunity if you have to sue the feds as well?

Of course, if a person is forced to take the vaccine, I obviously hope they do not develop severe side effects.

Last edited by a moderator:
So… you posted the video where he explained the the Wuhan lab was funded by EcoHealth Alliance and he accused Rand Paul of being a liar.

Not at all what happened in that video. But of course you previously just said unless you’re a scientist you cannot interpret public research data. So it’s no wonder you are so lost.

“here’s the definition of gain of function from Dr. Fauci’s website… are you telling me that’s not gain of function?”

Dr Fraud never even denied the NIH funded the wuhan lab. He only denied that the virus created from the funding isn’t the one we are dealing with today.

Pull your head out and get some air.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back