View attachment 18602

INSULTS WILL NOT BE TOLERATED IN THIS THREAD
to make a point ... what insult?

I stated what a particular platform is know for in popular culture

for example:

GoTitans - smart fact based discussion of all things Titans

twitface - commie loving America hating leftarded cowards

discord - cuckolds and all things betta

That pic of him clutching his notes like a child is the epitome of this farce..it couldn't be more perfect
creepy alzheimers Joe is a fool... wrong about china virus... wrong about everything

personally responsible for American deaths... which is difficult to do with so many people between POTUS and things happening. But the fool managed to do it

201110124309-screengrab-biden-xi-split-exlarge-169.jpg

at least he keeps his master smiling

What are people gonna say, when within days, Americans will be beheaded, by people wearing our gear, then being dragged through the streets behind our military equipment….

Nobel Laureate Warns: COVID Vaccine is Creating Variants - UncoverDC

The virologist argues that COVID-19 vaccines don’t stop the virus. In fact, they do the opposite—they “feed the virus” and support its evolution into more potent and more transmittable variants that will be more resistant to vaccination and run the risk of causing more health consequences than the “original” virus.

Yep. This was discussed on the Joe Rogan podcast. Using nothing but science to back it up!

That’s what makes a lot of the discussions difficult overall.
The not listening part goes both ways while there really are tons of people in the middle (just like most topics).

I don’t want the vaccine but not because 5G or Qanon or whatever straight out there ideas.
I don’t fit the criteria for needing it. Haven’t been sick, like 85+% of America, and not worried about getting it since even smaller amounts get hospitalized and even smaller amounts reach a death case.

What I do want, is further testing. FDA approval is great but doesn’t really mean much based on plenty of other FDA approvals. And there is no way anything long term can possibly have been tested for (I’d say anything negative is still within short term entirely).

Real simple still to wash your hands, don’t go mouth breathing on people or spit when you talk, and for some extra precautions, take vitamins D and zinc to help out.
The “trust the science” saying is tough to listen to since science continues changing as we move forward and there are plenty of contradictory findings.

All that said, like many, I’ll be forced to get it shortly regardless. That’s fine. If I do hit that small portion of negative reactions, now my place of business will be held responsible for forcing it. (I.e. US govt)

What makes you think they will be held responsible?

There’s not a person here that can add to the discussion unless you have a PHD in virology or specialization in vaccine science stfu.

and eat more bagel sandwiches

What if we are Facebook certified fact checkers. They know all… apparently

That site doesn’t use much in the way of science. Repeated internal citations, mostly unrelated.

Headline: AIDS guy to make Covid all about AIDS

The Joe Rogan podcast doesn’t use science? Even though he brings scientist on the show? Interesting analysis from you.

What if we are Facebook certified fact checkers. They know all… apparently
they know china virus caused by little china man nostril raping a bat... and any mention of your conspiracy theories about a weaponized virus lab leak will get your AltQ arse a deplatformed suspension ban

they know china virus caused by little china man nostril raping a bat... and any mention of your conspiracy theories about a weaponized virus lab leak will get your AltQ arse a deplatformed suspension ban

Even though Dr. Fraud admitted to funding the lab that created the virus and admitted to funding the lab to see if they could get the virus to be transmissible to & through humans.

But his PHD!!!

I wasn’t talking about Joe Rogan, ffs, but sure. He’s also an idiot.

Maybe try listening to science? Calling him an idiot for pointing out scientific research done by someone much smarter than you is pretty comical. I guess PHD’s only matter when you agree with them. Shocking.

Even though Dr. Fraud admitted to funding the lab that created the virus and admitted to funding the lab to see if they could get the virus to be transmissible to & through humans.

But his PHD!!!

Sure, THAT’S what he meant when he repeated called Rand Paul out for his lies

Maybe try listening to science? Calling him an idiot for pointing out scientific research done by someone much smarter than you is pretty comical. I guess PHD’s only matter when you agree with them. Shocking.

WTF do you think we’re doing?

College dropout talks about science. Take UFC man seriously!!111!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back