Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn’t a bunch of you take your football and leave to another site or something?
Is this what you came back for?

it honestly has been pretty pleasant without some of you.

:biglaugh:
for relevance to the thread, mando covid vaccine is crap.

At this point, I wouldn't mind. Problem is too many don't care until it hits home. Once it does, they all change their tune.

Edit:. Or emergency rooms save 20% of their rooms for people who need surgery and issues that a vaccine wouldn't help them with

One family member went on a binge posting stupid stuff on Facebook for weeks. Got covid and they laughed it off.

Then their son ended up in the hospital for two days struggling to breathe.

They don't laugh about it anymore.

Last edited by a moderator:
Didn’t a bunch of you take your football and leave to another site or something?

You’re welcome for being here. This place is dead……lol

you aint talking bout me right. I took my talents to discord, dont hate

@GoT
My local hospital is currently completely out of ICU beds, and over 90% of them are filled with unvaccinated people. And it's the same story all across the south - where people continue to not get vaccinated. So, yeah, this is all some joke and the vaccine doesn't work. Ok.
lies

:biglaugh:

At this point, I wouldn't mind. Problem is too many don't care until it hits home. Once it does, they all change their tune.

Edit:. Or emergency rooms save 20% of their rooms for people who need surgery and issues that a vaccine wouldn't help them with

One family member went on a binge posting stupid stuff on Facebook for weeks. Got covid and they laughed it off.

Then their son ended up in the hospital for two days struggling to breathe.

They don't laugh about it anymore.
do they blame the chinese?

U.S. intelligence: China did not know about COVID-19 before outbreak

cause the Intelligence community called :bs: on 'zootonic' origin and 'moderate confidence' china let it out of their Falsey funded gain of function lab.

you aint talking bout me right. I took my talents to discord, dont hate
I don’t who all was part of that game, but it was pretty obvious some of the regulars that were gone and I noticed a lack of 520 around here so, ya, I guess you were part of it.

You have some pretty noticeable stuff. Just fine without it, but you go where you’re comfortable drawing Vrabel dongs.

Funny how it’s a Covid thread that brings back the deserters
It’s “dead here” so much some of em miss it. Won’t admit it, but sad to see the site continues just fine without them.

Edit: I should have typed that clearer. THEY won’t admit it.
I think it’s great the site continues regardless as who’s here.

do they blame the chinese?

cause the Intelligence community called :bs: on 'zootonic' origin and 'moderate confidence' china let it out of their Falsey funded gain of function lab.

Only people that I see even mention that are people who are deep into politics.

Where it came from and dealing with it are two separate issues that should be looked at separately imo.

I don't think I've had that conversation since the first strain was hitting us for the first time

I just said they made it.

Now what? You got anything or just going to waste my time?

Edit:. ok, china nuked. Everyone's there is dead and ww3 is on the way.

Covid still exists. I just spend more time on that, than where it came from at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back