Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
seems more likely they died from the shot
sane people would see it that way

NOBODY knows how many people have died directly because they were volunteer lab rats cause cdc PURPOSEFULLY put those numbers into creepyalzheimerJoes body count... topped 4 years of Uncle Donny in just a few months... stupid murderous democrat

That would explain why they have a weird 2 week rule after the second shot of it being ineffective.
A good buffer time frame for anyone killed by the vaccine to say they weren’t vaccinated.

Anyone know when a flu shot or how quickly ANY shot is after getting it? Is 2 weeks “normal”?

That would explain why they have a weird 2 week rule after the second shot of it being ineffective.
A good buffer time frame for anyone killed by the vaccine to say they weren’t vaccinated.

Anyone know when a flu shot or how quickly ANY shot is after getting it? Is 2 weeks “normal”?
couple of times I had antibiotic shots worked basically immediately.

felt better before leaving doctors office both times

typical yearly vaccine against 'flu' they shoot dead virus into you. Your immune system recognizes this as a threat and IMMEDIATELY starts protecting you against the threat. So yes normally the effect is immediate not delayed by 2 weeks

This lab rat :bs: I dont know, but I see zero reason to think your immune system will wait 2 weeks before acting... implausible at best and total :bs: most likely

Vaccines take up to 2 weeks to start being effective, including the flu vaccine.

I legit hope you're trolling.

Last edited by a moderator:

2 weeks is normal.

2 weeks is normal. It's not weird.
Not gonna argue this outside this is something I’ve never heard mentioned for any other vaccine until COVID.

Military gives you all kinds of free vaccines and never mentions a 2 week ineffectiveness or more relevant, the flu shot given every year has never mentioned this.

Curious where the need to point this out now is if this is just “normal?
Even more, clearly there is an issue with getting people to get their vaccine. If this is normal for all vaccines, why not also explain that the 2 week effectiveness for vaccines (not just COVID) is normal at almost every setting with media coverage? With as much skepticism that exists overall, why not continuously try to combat that.
It just seems a very easy thing to do that could likely stop at least one piece of doubt in the average persons mind.

I think people’s approach during flu season would change especially for those getting the shot later in the year. There’s no question that the moment a person receives the vaccine, they are confident in effectiveness immediately. That’s a clear teaching tool unless it actually does vary which debates the initial quote.

Not gonna argue this outside this is something I’ve never heard mentioned for any other vaccine until COVID.

When was the last time you asked yourself, or looked into how vaccines work?

Most people don't give it a second thought. They take it and leave. (Flu)

The few times I have been with someone who has gotten the flu vaccine, they were asked "do you have any questions"

Don't make assumptions. Ask the questions.

Military gives you all kinds of free vaccines and never mentions a 2 week ineffectiveness or more relevant, the flu shot given every year has never mentioned this.

Curious where the need to point this out now is if this is just “normal?

When is the last time it had to be stressed to the public?

By definition, normal is the correct word to use.

Also, the flu doesn't cause the problem that Covid has caused.

Even more, clearly there is an issue with getting people to get their vaccine. If this is normal for all vaccines, why not also explain that the 2 week effectiveness for vaccines (not just COVID) is normal at almost every setting with media coverage? With as much skepticism that exists overall, why not continuously try to combat that.
It just seems a very easy thing to do that could likely stop at least one piece of doubt in the average persons mind.

Not until this thread have I heard people make statements about why it takes 2 weeks. That's not the argument these people usually try to have.

This is just a pile on they attempted.

They have tried to be rational about it. They give data. They explained how it works. They explained why it takes 2 shots for some and one for the other. They explained side effects and why they have them. They explained that in very rare cases, it can hurt.

When someone makes the CHOICE to not listen, who does that really fall on?

I think people’s approach during flu season would change especially for those getting the shot later in the year. There’s no question that the moment a person receives the vaccine, they are confident in effectiveness immediately. That’s a clear teaching tool unless it actually does vary which debates the initial quote.

Who's fault is that?

How vaccines work is not a mystery and isn't new science.

When was the last time you asked yourself, or looked into how vaccines work?

Most people don't give it a second thought. They take it and leave. (Flu)

The few times I have been with someone who has gotten the flu vaccine, they were asked "do you have any questions"

Don't make assumptions. Ask the questions.

When is the last time it had to be stressed to the public?
I was never stressed about any of this. I am 100% in the camp of handling this from the get go the exact same way as every other “pandemic”. Be aware, go places at your own risk. wear a mask if you want.

since vaccine rollout, it is even more frustrating that it is not being handled this way. Zero reason not to.

By definition, normal is the correct word to use.

Also, the flu doesn't cause the problem that Covid has caused.

Not until this thread have I heard people make statements about why it takes 2 weeks. That's not the argument these people usually try to have.

you saw the post that brought this up?
Even if only true for a handful of people in a specific area, just adds to the general disbelief in the numbers the CDC has provided.
No question the numbers are not accurate, but multiple reasons to believe they should be higher and lower. I don’t blame the CDC for this one, just the reporting procedures and how money was/is directly tied to reporting cases. Because of the “asymptomatic” story, we’ll never know who had it already or not.

This is just a pile on they attempted.

They have tried to be rational about it. They give data. They explained how it works. They explained why it takes 2 shots for some and one for the other. They explained side effects and why they have them. They explained that in very rare cases, it can hurt.

When someone makes the CHOICE to not listen, who does that really fall on?
Rationale wasn’t how everything started and I don’t believe rationally is how any of this has been handled. If it was, there would have been much more consideration to the repercussions of lockdowns/mandates. It’s clear the damage caused by those is far greater than covid itself.
that’s even aside from the clear double standards thrown out by the people that make/enforce mandates and lockdown rules.

for “choice to listen”, that clearly goes both ways. Not only is there existing science that contradicts what the CDC is putting out (really more the media putting out) as the only answer. People CHOOSE just the same to disregard those scientists, medicine possibility, or anything else that goes against the MSM standpoint.

Who's fault is that?

How vaccines work is not a mystery and isn't new science.
Ultimately as you are accusing the majority of folks for being too ignorant to understand or read anything on it, wouldn’t that make even more sense to continually repeat that the two week ineffectiveness is normal for ALL vaccines?

BUH MAH FREWDUMS
This is one of my absolute biggest concerns about all of this.
When people type, say, express this statement in a sarcastic manner, it tells me flat out they have no understanding of what is being given up under the guise of “safety”. From the US government no less.

So, I’ve got a friend who was intubated today. They are giving him 18 hours. This is the third person I would consider a friend who has/will die due to Covid. None of them were vaccinated because they bought in to the politicization of the whole thing. Maybe, most of you in this thread just don’t have many friends/acquaintances. I don’t know. But, when you actually experience the toll of this virus, it changes the way you think.

So, I’ve got a friend who was intubated today. They are giving him 18 hours. This is the third person I would consider a friend who has/will die due to Covid. None of them were vaccinated because they bought in to the politicization of the whole thing. Maybe, most of you in this thread just don’t have many friends/acquaintances. I don’t know. But, when you actually experience the toll of this virus, it changes the way you think.
BTW, this guy is 38, worked out 5 days a week, and had no pre-existing medical conditions. His family is devistated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back