Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

"Vaccines, while moderating symptoms at first, the jab allows a higher viral load in the nose, which then creates super spreaders". - what reporter says

quite the coincidence that cases went up after the vaccine rollout

Last edited by a moderator:

"Vaccines, while moderating symptoms at first, the jab allows a higher viral load in the nose, which then creates super spreaders". - what reporter says

quite the coincidence that cases went up after the vaccine rollout

Sweeden treated THIS china virus exactly like all other china virus in the past... did squat about it except let it run.

They gained herd immunity the natural way

the correct way

the way every country should have done it

the over reaction is complete and total :bs:

is creepyalzheimersJoe and the democrats and their allies the taliban gonna hold china accountable????

I'd rather be called names by you than be a retard that forms opinions based on a headlines and YouTube.

Alpha republicans. Too lazy to read or too stupid to know what they are reading. (And are 100% fine with it)

It's ok. When I was a small child, I was scared of shots too
Maybe there should be lollipops for those receiving the shot(s).

https://khn.org/news/article/a-colo...ed-as-it-can-get-covid-still-isnt-over-there/

San Juan County, Colorado, can boast that 99.9% of its eligible population has received at least one dose of covid-19 vaccine, putting it in the top 10 counties in the nation ...

“If we have to wear the mask, that’s what we’ll do.”

LOL

the summary of the article... vaccine worthless

“It’s impossible statistically to achieve herd immunity with the delta variant.”

@SawdustMan not about control my azz

Many scientists agree that, especially with most of the world still unvaccinated, covid is likely here to stay, eventually morphing into something more like the common cold. “It’s probably going to be a matter of a couple of years,” Quandelacy said. “But that seems to be the trajectory that we are on.”

EXACTLY what GoT said FROM THE START!!!

because THAT is how virus works

Last edited by a moderator:
https://khn.org/news/article/a-colo...ed-as-it-can-get-covid-still-isnt-over-there/

San Juan County, Colorado, can boast that 99.9% of its eligible population has received at least one dose of covid-19 vaccine, putting it in the top 10 counties in the nation ...

“If we have to wear the mask, that’s what we’ll do.”

LOL

the summary of the article... vaccine worthless

“It’s impossible statistically to achieve herd immunity with the delta variant.”

@SawdustMan not about control my azz

Many scientists agree that, especially with most of the world still unvaccinated, covid is likely here to stay, eventually morphing into something more like the common cold. “It’s probably going to be a matter of a couple of years,” Quandelacy said. “But that seems to be the trajectory that we are on.”

EXACTLY what GoT said FROM THE START!!!

because THAT is how virus works
cave virus cold

your bringing logic to a fee-wings party right @big22tt LOL

I don’t understand. idk if you follow basketball or not but Kyrie Irving not getting vaccinated and “not trying to cause drama” is the most hypocritical statement I’ve ever heard.

also not sure if you follow hockey but check this out: NHL investigating Sharks' Evander Kane for his alleged use of fake COVID-19 vaccination card

cheers man good to see you around and well! Pretty much lost hope in the titans this year after that pathetic showing here in East Rutherford

When the American Maxine's claim that 99% of people in hospital are unvaccinated, I wonder how wildly different we all are.

Over in Wales, vaccinated people make up 80%+ of those in hospital.

A third of Covid cases in Wales unvaccinated - BBC News
76% is 1 dose vaccinated. 71% are fully vaccinated.

The US is more difficult to factor because you'd have to go state by state... but the vaccination rate is, in general, lower.

Now, that will go up due to mandates and whatnot.

But hospitals here have mostly unvaccinated people because we just have a LOT of unvaccinated people.

It's a numbers game.

It really depends on severity of hospitalization... if we had high vaccination rates, we'd still see cases in the hospitals, but at a lower severity.

According to the dashboard for the United States provided by the World Health Orginization, there were 93% more Covid cases and 97% more deaths the first week of October 2021 compared to the same time last year-- before anyone was vaccinated.

Also, the CFR (case fatality rate) for Covid the first week of October 2020, when nobody was vaccinated in the United States was 1.35%. In the first week of October 2021 in the United States it was 1.38%

Anybody want to take a swing at that?

According to the dashboard for the United States provided by the World Health Orginization, there were 93% more Covid cases and 97% more deaths the first week of October 2021 compared to the same time last year-- before anyone was vaccinated.

Also, the CFR (case fatality rate) for Covid the first week of October 2020, when nobody was vaccinated in the United States was 1.35%. In the first week of October 2021 in the United States it was 1.38%

Anybody want to take a swing at that?
Without thinking critically or with nuance, I’d say the Jab is killing people! Stay away! Govement is trying to control you! Save the guns!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back