Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
So the top picture is of my sister’s antibody test in Grand Cayman. She visited us after 2 years of Lockdowns, and caught Covid with her husband in Florida on the way here. She was unvaccinated and her husband was vaccinated. Both were pretty sick, as was I. The lower 2 images are of her nephew’s that are both triple jabbed. These were resulted this week. My sister got Rona’d in September of last year. Y’all see what I’m seeing?
View attachment 19371View attachment 19369View attachment 19370

I believe the 3rd jab for these other 2 is less than two months

Last edited by a moderator:
So the top picture is of my sister’s antibody test in Grand Cayman. She visited us after 2 years of Lockdowns, and caught Covid with her husband in Florida on the way here. She was unvaccinated and her husband was vaccinated. Both were pretty sick, as was I. The lower 2 images are of her nephew’s that are both triple jabbed. These were resulted this week. My sister got Rona’d in September of last year. Y’all see what I’m seeing?
View attachment 19371View attachment 19369View attachment 19370

I believe the 3rd jab for these other 2 is less than two months
Well the obvious is the jabbed have had their immune system fucked

The 2nd is how they say how long immunity lasts..I don't think they know the definition of immune

Just like they don't know the real definition of vaccine

So are we waiting for a massive outbreak in the LA area?

Obviously I don’t mean the celebrities that cried about everyone else not wearing masks but also not wearing masks.
I only mean the “common man” that is capable of getting it.

So are we waiting for a massive outbreak in the LA area?

Obviously I don’t mean the celebrities that cried about everyone else not wearing masks but also not wearing masks.
I only mean the “common man” that is capable of getting it.
Fire has already burned out mostly. Just waiting on the next lab "leak" to keep this all going.

Fire has already burned out mostly. Just waiting on the next lab "leak" to keep this all going.
I just assumed with a state of emergency, LA must be a hotbed of COVID death still, I mean for the SB, not for the Oscars. Surprisingly COVID adapted from the get go to not go after hypocritical rich POS.

Rofl

And what does he mean "pair it" with the flu shot? Mix them together in 1 shot? Require covid shot if you show up for flu shot? Either way it's shady, but enjoy your 4th in less than 2 years

Rofl

And what does he mean "pair it" with the flu shot? Mix them together in 1 shot? Require covid shot if you show up for flu shot? Either way it's shady, but enjoy your 4th in less than 2 years
What a bunch of BS! Refer back to my sister and family antibody test. Crock of BS! Pair it with the flu shot!? GTFO with that. Stop it with the boosters ya sick animals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back