Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
China is our friend, they would never lie

Trains hauling people evolved to buses
I’ve seen a few sick things going on over there. Very little coverage, likely due to very little information release from them, but I saw they were welding doors shut to lock people in.

Also, with these videos released, should be a 100% pullout of the olympics. China is disgusting and actually expanding, note HK and Taiwan. The rest of the world typically follows America’s lead, sleepy joe needs to go ahead and start the olympics dominos and tell China to F off.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Pfizer commercials during the playoffs reeks of desperation..

"Hey guys don't forget there's a scary virus out there..right..? You should really get more shots just to be sure"

Pathetic

View attachment 19206 View attachment 19207

a8b3f78b-4bcb-4c2a-81f2-461838a18b1f_200_10.gif

well if this doesn't summarize how far lost the sheep are i don't know what does

I know how people are regarding Crowder, but watching him listening to the SCOTUS case is so frustrating.

Not only are judges straight up lying (or entirely uninformed) but they’re is more than enough proof Fauci has no business being considered a “face” or even a named “scientist” in the battle of COVID.

If we’re talking defense trials, then I would expect to hear his name a lot since he’s lied as much as he has driving many of the problems we face currently in dealing with COVID.

meanwhile Australia changing definitions again because S C I E N C E is always evolving

Looks like the CDC is as well
CDC Director 'Pivots the Language' on What It Means to be Fully Vaccinated

Never, and I mean never do they mention those immunities offered to those that have fully recovered from having Covid. If you recently recovered from Rona, pretty safe to say you are "up to date"......asshats
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/v...are_probably_better_than_the_vaccination.html

We’ve been lied to for 2 years! I myself hope heads roll, not just loss of job, but ultimate price. Big pharma, less than media, and our own government.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back