Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
While that chart is very difficult to count the exact difference between 19’ and 20’ on my phone, I can ballpark the appx difference as 400k, not 800k.

While still a lot, I do acknowledge Covid is a real thing, that is a very significant difference than when someone says 800k additional deaths from Covid.
That also means that when people say 800k additional deaths, they are not taking into account that appx half of those were “normal death” numbers or n an average year and that Covid either wasn’t the cause or all the precautionary actions supplement a different death for what is counted as a Covid death.
Normal deaths are not included in “excess” deaths. And don’t forget, things like car accidents and the like were WAY down because no one was traveling. Check this out: https://www.nber.org/papers/w29503

First of all this is based on 2 days of data. Jan 4 & 5. NY specifically released this data to show how many people are being admitted right now that also have omicron. Nobody is trying to hide anything here. Also, this is not too surprising considering people are hospitalized for symptoms such as lung or heart issues often caused by COVID, not a positive COVID test alone. And COVID tests have been hard to come by.
Thank Dementia Joe, but don’t worry, coming in the mail soon!

Normal deaths are not included in “excess” deaths. And don’t forget, things like car accidents and the like were WAY down because no one was traveling. Check this out: https://www.nber.org/papers/w29503
Since the entire chart is “excess deaths” and the US sees appx 3 mil every year, the 400k increase for 2020 is not very substantial.

And we can speculate on how car accidents may have dropped, provided they weren’t also counted as COVID, as pointed out in the list of articles I posted before.

Also, if COVID counts as “excess”, then plenty of other illnesses would also be counted like flu, which was likely way down due to all the isolation.
So again, we’ve just traded flu deaths for COVID deaths with a whole new list of long lasting issues also caused by the isolation and lockdown ideas, likely much, much worse than just forgetting about all the COVID spreading precautions and going about business as normal with another illness out there.

No argument here, COVID killed more people than a normal year. I don’t see 800k more still, more like 400k per the “excess deaths” chart you posted. Aside from all the financial issues directly caused by COVID precautions, there will be way more longer lasting health issues than COVID itself by a long shot.

Should have never left normal, should have at least gone back to normal long ago, certainly shouldn’t be attempting new restrictions anywhere.

99.5% pretty damn good chance of not dying. I am starting to think these boosters are really ****ing with peoples immune response. I am seeing way higher numbers of boosted patients than any other for sure.

what is the difference in the "booster" and the normal shot? is it just a 3rd dose or is it chemically different

what is the difference in the "booster" and the normal shot? is it just a 3rd dose or is it chemically different
I believe it’s just a 3rd shot, but damn, these boosted folks are getting wrecked! I’ve also heard many tell me how bad they felt after. I’ve done some of my own digging, as I get to speak directly to my patients (at least those able) and they all were very recently boosted. Like 3 weeks or less. It’s weird, and impossible not to notice.

On a sad note, that lady I posted about that was happy she got her booster and it saved her life, passed away last night. She was sweet and easy to make smile. She liked my dumb jokes. It’s the only part of what I do that I hate. Sometimes I bring someone like her home with me. I really wanted her to get the hell out of there! RIP

I believe it’s just a 3rd shot, but damn, these boosted folks are getting wrecked! I’ve also heard many tell me how bad they felt after. I’ve done some of my own digging, as I get to speak directly to my patients (at least those able) and they all were very recently boosted. Like 3 weeks or less. It’s weird, and impossible not to notice.

well i'm sure taking the same shit 3x in a matter of months is going to fuck up some things inside.. what other "vaccine" requires a "booster" so shortly after the initial dose? you're giving fresh poison on top of expiring poison

legit

well i'm sure taking the same **** 3x in a matter of months is going to **** up some things inside.. what other "vaccine" requires a "booster" so shortly after the initial dose? you're giving fresh poison on top of expiring poison

legit
From what I’m hearing, talks of a jab every 3 months are being considered… absolutely insane

Basically at this point in some locales , it will take you a year to be able enjoy a dinner or movie if you start your first poison jab now. Excuse me … experimental.

Think about how far this gotten in just 1 year.

'Vaccine' is created, cool, it starts off "if you want it, you can get it"

then it goes "we'll give you money if you take it"

then it goes "if you're a healthcare worker, you *have* to get it"

then "every worker in a big company *has* to get it"

and now we have the fucking Supreme Court having to rule on this.

All in a single year. And people don't bat an eye.

couple this with the fact that everyone knows it doesn't prevent anything.

Think about how far this gotten in just 1 year.

Vaccine is created, cool, it starts off 'if you want it, you can get it"

then it goes "we'll give you money if you take it"

then it goes "if you're a healthcare worker, you *have* to get it"

then "every worker in a big company *has* to get it

and we have the ****ing Supreme Court having to rule on this.

All in a single year. And people don't bat an eye.
Yup. I was putting my house up for sale… very stressful

My wife HAD to get the booster for her job (in the medical field, but as an X-ray tech/mammography, so not ER work).
Once places like hers started mandating the booster, I imagine the military is shortly behind.

Edit: also knocked her on her a$$. Can’t recall either of the first two hitting her so hard.

My wife HAD to get the booster for her job (in the medical field, but as an X-ray tech/mammography, so not ER work).
Once places like hers started mandating the booster, I imagine the military is shortly behind.

Edit: also knocked her on her a$$. Can’t recall either of the first two hitting her so hard.
My hospital told us we were being mandated and a date for our first booster was given. If not vaccinated by the date, termination. Their hand was being forced by the Federal mandate, which is being challenged in the SCOTUS. Had the mandate not been stayed, I’d be unemployed. Most hospitals cannot survive if Medicaid and Medicare are stripped by the government, which is exactly what the Federal mandate was threatening to withhold. At the time, I think the hospital was super pro vaxx, now, I think that sentiment has wained considerably. It’s obvious that it’s so leaky. Just about everyone I’ve spoken to that got that 3rd booster has said they got wrecked by it. It’s kind of why I am thinking so many 3 jabbers are getting so sick right now. They got this 3rd shot right when this new wave started. I think their immune systems went under hard from the shot, and then of course Rona had already figured out how to get by the jab anyway. Perfect storm. I may be wrong, but that makes sense to me as to why I am seeing what I am seeing.

First of all this is based on 2 days of data. Jan 4 & 5. NY specifically released this data to show how many people are being admitted right now that also have omicron. Nobody is trying to hide anything here. Also, this is not too surprising considering people are hospitalized for symptoms such as lung or heart issues often caused by COVID, not a positive COVID test alone. And COVID tests have been hard to come by.
That my point. These stats aren’t/haven’t been released like this. It’s just been X number of people are in the hospital with Covid. Not because of Covid.

this is how it should have always been posted.

Since the entire chart is “excess deaths” and the US sees appx 3 mil every year, the 400k increase for 2020 is not very substantial.

And we can speculate on how car accidents may have dropped, provided they weren’t also counted as COVID, as pointed out in the list of articles I posted before.

Also, if COVID counts as “excess”, then plenty of other illnesses would also be counted like flu, which was likely way down due to all the isolation.
So again, we’ve just traded flu deaths for COVID deaths with a whole new list of long lasting issues also caused by the isolation and lockdown ideas, likely much, much worse than just forgetting about all the COVID spreading precautions and going about business as normal with another illness out there.

No argument here, COVID killed more people than a normal year. I don’t see 800k more still, more like 400k per the “excess deaths” chart you posted. Aside from all the financial issues directly caused by COVID precautions, there will be way more longer lasting health issues than COVID itself by a long shot.

Should have never left normal, should have at least gone back to normal long ago, certainly shouldn’t be attempting new restrictions anywhere.
You are completely reading the charts wrong. Do more research on excess mortality.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back