Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
140,000 Women Reported Menstrual Irregularities After Covid Shots – NPR News - NewsRescue.com

It’s a fact it’s Facking with menstral cycles man. Good Lawd. Car accident…? Wtf you on about. Hundreds of thousands of women have complained about heavy bleeding, cramping, and post menopausal periods after jabs. CDC confirms it, and you talk as if it isn’t something happening. If you are 27 and trying for a baby, you have zero concern? I’ll have 4 of my coworkers get on here and tell you otherwise, and I had nothing to do with their thoughts.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ummm I’m 24 and like my menstral cycle just the way it is. No extra cramping thank you, and I definitely don’t need 1-8 days of extra flow.

One of my coworkers quit over it, but she’s back now. They tried to push a mandate, and it was mutiny on deck. My department would have lost several for sure. They backed off.

“In the post-menopausal case, there isn’t a good plausible biological reason why the vaccine would cause bleeding,” she told Global News.

Zero causal relation has been found between the vaccine and her bleeding. Says it right there in your article. So if I get in a car accident after getting the jab, will y’all be completely convinced that the vaccines cause car accidents?! This is absurd. Coincidence exists. With billions of people getting the vaccines, literally everything imaginable has happened within 24 hours of someone getting the shot! And it’s not like post menopausal bleeding never happened before the vaccines.

Bleeding After Menopause Could Be A Problem. Here's What To Know.
Just as much as if you get in a car accident and die and have Covid that the Covid caused your death.

Yeah, like my father was told not to worry about Agent Orange in Vietnam. It’s no big deal buddy. You may have to piss one or more times a day until we pull that giant tumor out of your belly…. Haha

140,000 Women Reported Menstrual Irregularities After Covid Shots – NPR News - NewsRescue.com

It’s a fact it’s Facking with menstral cycles man. Good Lawd. Car accident…? Wtf you on about. Hundreds of thousands of women have complained about heavy bleeding, cramping, and post menopausal periods after jabs. CDC confirms it, and you talk as if it isn’t something happening. If you are 27 and trying for a baby, you have zero concern? I’ll have 4 of my coworkers get on here and tell you otherwise, and I had nothing to do with their thoughts.
We are talking about two different things here bro. Studies have shown that the vaccine can cause a small delay in menstrual cycles. Like I said, only a day or less and the effects are passing. Show me where the CDC says anything beyond that.

We WERE talking about women having periods post menopause because of the vaccine. There is no indication that the vaccines caused this. It is coincidence until someone, somewhere proves it. But that doctor said there is no reason to think they are related. As I posted, women sometimes have periods post menopause for various reasons.

Going upstairs to image another triple jabber
Cool. While you’re doing that, 1,200 unvaccinated Americans are dying from Covid this afternoon. You should call their families and tell them if they had been vaccinated they’d be getting imaged right now instead of embalmed.

I’d like to see proof that that is happening. Go ahead.
Posted these a few days ago. Plenty of articles can be found pretty easily regarding the counting process and how that criteria has changed since the original outbreak.
The numbers are for sure not 100% accurate. How inaccurate is up for debate.

I did ask at one time for you to post the link regarding the 800K additional deaths in 2021 over the “normal” amounts. Did you post one? CDC doesn’t typically post the annual death amounts and cause until a year or two after that year has ended.

David Oliver: Mistruths and misunderstandings about covid-19 death numbers

This article mentions a few details in what I’m referring to. While it has the intent to remind everyone the seriousness of COVID in general, the author addresses some of the concerns regarding reporting.
- 90% of deaths counted among COVID, had block 1 (on the coroner’s form) listed with COVID. That is the main cause of death and/or largely contributing factor. Doesn’t really explain the additional 10%.
- COVID could still be added to death up to (and in some cases passed) 28 days after testing positive. Author also sites that 31% of hospital admissions are readmitted with 9% of those dying.
- author acknowledges the initial counts having accuracy issues (no specific numbers) because testing was limited as a whole and the PCR test having up to 29% false positives.

Fact check: 94% of individuals with additional causes of death still had COVID-19
This is an old article (sep 20) but does help explain where some of the mistrust comes from on the actual determining factor of death. Not disputing their false claim on 6% as COVID deaths, the number is clearly higher than that, so I agree with the intent of the article disputing that statements being shared as “false”.

The authors do mention the various subjectivity in determining the cause though. While they agree only 6% (at that time) had ONLY COVID listed as death cause, it covers the various other conditions that can play various amounts of impact with COVID on top of it.
I only think they bean counters should take a look at the average heart disease, diabetes, whatever else deaths, and at least put the numbers together that of those 800K, the likelihood is that Xx amount would have likely died (per averages) without COVID too. I see that as a little disingenuous to count them as COVID deaths.

We Could Be Vastly Overestimating the Death Rate for COVID-19 — Here's Why - Our World
Another old article but important regarding how the initial outbreak was being calculated which I believe strongly played into overreactions.
Bottom line, we know asymptomatic people weren’t necessarily tested, so never counted including people who may have called to say they had symptoms but followed dr discretion and just stayed home until better (example in article). Because these were not factored in, the mortality rate was likely pushed as much higher than actual.

Fact check: Changes to the counting of COVID-19 deaths in August reduced England’s death toll
Another article regarding how numbers were reported. England admitted that people died and were marked as a COVID death almost indefinitely after the positive test. This process was changed in Aug 21. Not a dishonest effort (I think) but protocol changed, still following the idea of a positive test w/in 28 days being marked a COVID death. While I say that still leads to additional inaccurate numbers, it more accurate than before, so dr/nurses were not lying, but numbers may have been inflated.

N.Y.C. Death Toll Soars Past 10,000 in Revised Virus Count (Published 2020)
While this doesn’t explain why they added 3700 deaths, it’s a completely subjective addition inconsistent with all locations and the reporting protocols. I’m no dr, I’m sure they can make a legit guess that someone may have died from COVID, but without a positive test, it legit isnt proved and people are making decisions that affect everyone off these numbers.

Posted these a few days ago. Plenty of articles can be found pretty easily regarding the counting process and how that criteria has changed since the original outbreak.
The numbers are for sure not 100% accurate. How inaccurate is up for debate.

I did ask at one time for you to post the link regarding the 800K additional deaths in 2021 over the “normal” amounts. Did you post one? CDC doesn’t typically post the annual death amounts and cause until a year or two after that year has ended.
I thought I had, sorry. Here is one to look at, but there are huge troves of data on this to be researched under “excess mortality during Covid”.

https://ourworldindata.org/grapher/excess-mortality-raw-death-count

We are talking about two different things here bro. Studies have shown that the vaccine can cause a small delay in menstrual cycles. Like I said, only a day or less and the effects are passing. Show me where the CDC says anything beyond that.

We WERE talking about women having periods post menopause because of the vaccine. There is no indication that the vaccines caused this. It is coincidence until someone, somewhere proves it. But that doctor said there is no reason to think they are related. As I posted, women sometimes have periods post menopause for various reasons.
Except for the ones posting that the vaccines caused it. Nobody trusts the CDC anymore. It’s no big deal ladies, nothing at all to consider at your young age. Just shut your mouth and get your jab, so you can get Rona’d like everyone else. Hah

I thought I had, sorry. Here is one to look at, but there are huge troves of data on this to be researched under “excess mortality during Covid”.

https://ourworldindata.org/grapher/excess-mortality-raw-death-count
While that chart is very difficult to count the exact difference between 19’ and 20’ on my phone, I can ballpark the appx difference as 400k, not 800k.

While still a lot, I do acknowledge Covid is a real thing, that is a very significant difference than when someone says 800k additional deaths from Covid.
That also means that when people say 800k additional deaths, they are not taking into account that appx half of those were “normal death” numbers or n an average year and that Covid either wasn’t the cause or all the precautionary actions supplement a different death for what is counted as a Covid death.

While that chart is very difficult to count the exact difference between 19’ and 20’ on my phone, I can ballpark the appx difference as 400k, not 800k.

While still a lot, I do acknowledge Covid is a real thing, that is a very significant difference than when someone says 800k additional deaths from Covid.
That also means that when people say 800k additional deaths, they are not taking into account that appx half of those were “normal death” numbers or n an average year and that Covid either wasn’t the cause or all the precautionary actions supplement a different death for what is counted as a Covid death.
I’m still waiting for the untested Nigerians to fall out of the sky

Cool. While you’re doing that, 1,200 unvaccinated Americans are dying from Covid this afternoon. You should call their families and tell them if they had been vaccinated they’d be getting imaged right now instead of embalmed.
1,200 people are dying of Covid each day, most of them, 3/4 are over the age of 65. The vaccination rate of people over 65 is over 90% with over 95% having at least one dose.

https://data.cdc.gov/Vaccinations/COVID-19-Vaccination-and-Case-Trends-by-Age-Group-/gxj9-t96f

As U.S. Nears 800,000 Virus Deaths, 1 of Every 100 Older Americans Has Perished

1,200 people are dying of Covid each day, most of them, 3/4 are over the age of 65. The vaccination rate of people over 65 is over 90% with over 95% having at least one dose.

https://data.cdc.gov/Vaccinations/COVID-19-Vaccination-and-Case-Trends-by-Age-Group-/gxj9-t96f

As U.S. Nears 800,000 Virus Deaths, 1 of Every 100 Older Americans Has Perished

I watched a clip of the SC hearings about the shot mandate.. the lady arguing for lord Biden said "people have a 1/200 chance of dying" as if that qualifies as "grave danger"

literally .5%

99.5% chance to live, according to the clowns peddling this bullshit mandate

mandate the abolishment of smoking and you'll save more people.. but I don't see OSHA caring about smoking or not exercising at work

also don't see them requiring tests or treatments for things like hepatitis or AIDS now do we

I watched a clip of the SC hearings about the shot mandate.. the lady arguing for lord Biden said "people have a 1/200 chance of dying" as if that qualifies as "grave danger"

literally .5%

99.5% chance to live, according to the clowns peddling this bull**** mandate

mandate the abolishment of smoking and you'll save more people.. but I don't see OSHA caring about smoking or not exercising at work

also don't see them requiring tests or treatments for things like hepatitis or AIDS now do we
99.5% pretty damn good chance of not dying. I am starting to think these boosters are really fucking with peoples immune response. I am seeing way higher numbers of boosted patients than any other for sure.

And then there is this little report

Almost half of reported NY COVID-19 hospitalizations are not due to COVID-19

Almost half of reported NY COVID-19 hospitalizations are not due to COVID-19

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at http://www.foxnews.com/apps-products/index.html.
First of all this is based on 2 days of data. Jan 4 & 5. NY specifically released this data to show how many people are being admitted right now that also have omicron. Nobody is trying to hide anything here. Also, this is not too surprising considering people are hospitalized for symptoms such as lung or heart issues often caused by COVID, not a positive COVID test alone. And COVID tests have been hard to come by.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back