Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please send me a link to where it says military personnel are required to go to local hospital emergency rooms to be tested. Heck show me ANY mandate from anyone that requires people to go to the emergency room for testing. I BET YOU CANT!

IDIOTS ARE DOING THIS! NOT MANDATES!
Personal responsibility is real, maybe you shouldn’t take the blame away from these Ill-informed people to advance your political narrative. They CHOSE to go to the ER. THEY ARE RESPONSIBLE.
I’m in the military. No link required.
As per most orders, they’re not issued via article either.

Balboa hospital is where 100% of anyone with ANY COVID symptoms must get tested for North Island. Being that there’s around 10 bases within a couple hours drive, I don’t know which are required to go to balboa and which have their own.

Oh my gosh! Women’s cycles were thrown off by an ENTIRE DAY for a month or two! The sky is falling! The sky is falling! ;)

Women’s Periods May Be Late After Coronavirus Vaccination, Study Suggests
Have you heard of women in menopause for years having their periods? None of my business as I am not a woman, but it is informative information concerning vaccination. Possibly just maybe if I were a young woman thinking about having children, I might consider it, like all of my coworkers have. Might not mean much to you having your cycle messed with, but it does to young healthy females at little risk for Covid. Prior to this, it was being called one of your right wing conspiracy theories.

Sentara also fired all of their non vaccinated employees as well. I know several. Also yes, cancer screenings, heart surgeries, etc.
My wife used to work for sentara when I lived in VA. Maybe it was her specific area of expertise (X-ray/mammography) or what, but she used to explain some of her “bosses” and it sounded like one of the worst run businesses I’ve ever heard of with incompetence running rampant. Of course I as only getting stories second hand,

My wife used to work for sentara when I lived in VA. Maybe it was her specific area of expertise (X-ray/mammography) or what, but she used to explain some of her “bosses” and it sounded like one of the worst run businesses I’ve ever heard of with incompetence running rampant. Of course I as only getting stories second hand,
I did a 9 month clinical with Sentara in Hampton for CT, still working full time with college classes every Tuesday. 8am to Midnight for 9 months. Think I had 5 days off… yuck. The company pays a bit better, but management is washy, they stopped 403b matches, cut hours, and then fired the very people who took it head on. Glad I stayed with the company competition I’m with. Sentara offered me a position after I finished school, and I turned it down. Good decision in 20/20 hindsight.

Last edited by a moderator:
Blaming the vaccines. Priceless. Let’s go ahead and blame solar flares or fluoride in the water while we’re at it. C’mon man. I love how y’all want to blame everything EXCEPT the actual disease. It’s like you’re all COVID’s defense lawyers.
All I’m saying is I’m seeing a lot of boosted patients. Just a simple observation. Of the vaccinated we have here, most boosted. I don’t know what that means. To be fair, we also have unvaccinated as well, and it’s pretty even. I still think most are Delta, but we don’t know, and that’s pretty fucked up in my opinion

Have you heard of women in menopause for years having their periods? None of my business as I am not a woman, but it is informative information concerning vaccination. Possibly just maybe if I were a young woman thinking about having children, I might consider it, like all of my coworkers have. Might not mean much to you having your cycle messed with, but it does to young healthy females at little risk for Covid. Prior to this, it was being called one of your right wing conspiracy theories.
As the article states, some people “reported” getting their periods post menopause, but that’s not what the actual study found. The study found that they had slightly longer cycles (a day or less) in the month or two post vaccination. That’s negligible. And they also have conducted numerous studies to see if the vaccines have effects on reproduction and have found repeatedly that they do not.
I read all the banter on both sides and have never, ever heard this being labeled as a right wing conspiracy theory.

As the article states, some people “reported” getting their periods post menopause, but that’s not what the actual study found. The study found that they had slightly longer cycles (a day or less) in the month or two post vaccination. That’s negligible. And they also have conducted numerous studies to see if the vaccines have effects on reproduction and have found repeatedly that they do not.
I read all the banter on both sides and have never, ever heard this being labeled as a right wing conspiracy theory.
STUDY: Covid Vaccine Can Alter Menstrual Cycle

However, anyone who spoke about a link between Covid vaccines and menstrual problems/fertility issues was labeled a “conspiracy theorist.”

So vaginal bleeding after years of not doing so means the ladies lied? Ouch “reported”… geez man.

I don’t know about you Danger, but if I’d had a dry twat for 15 months, take a jab, and then have the Red Colorado River… might think about it a bit

55 year old woman gushes with vaginal bleeding after 2nd dose….. ehhhh “reported”

https://globalnews.ca/news/7970612/covid-vaccines-post-menopausal-bleeding/
“In the post-menopausal case, there isn’t a good plausible biological reason why the vaccine would cause bleeding,” she told Global News.

Zero causal relation has been found between the vaccine and her bleeding. Says it right there in your article. So if I get in a car accident after getting the jab, will y’all be completely convinced that the vaccines cause car accidents?! This is absurd. Coincidence exists. With billions of people getting the vaccines, literally everything imaginable has happened within 24 hours of someone getting the shot! And it’s not like post menopausal bleeding never happened before the vaccines.

Bleeding After Menopause Could Be A Problem. Here's What To Know.

STUDY: Covid Vaccine Can Alter Menstrual Cycle

However, anyone who spoke about a link between Covid vaccines and menstrual problems/fertility issues was labeled a “conspiracy theorist.”
Patently false. Show me where people called them conspiracy theorists. The only people being called conspiracy theorists are those promoting actual conspiracy theories. There is absolutely no conspiracy here, nor claimed conspiracy. In fact top researchers and governments have continued to study and publish new findings on the vaccines effects on women's health and fertility constantly.
Enough with the “everyone’s out to get us” antivax victim culture.

“In the post-menopausal case, there isn’t a good plausible biological reason why the vaccine would cause bleeding,” she told Global News.

Zero causal relation has been found between the vaccine and her bleeding. Says it right there in your article. So if I get in a car accident after getting the jab, will y’all be completely convinced that the vaccines cause car accidents?! This is absurd. Coincidence exists. With billions of people getting the vaccines, literally everything imaginable has happened within 24 hours of someone getting the shot! And it’s not like post menopausal bleeding never happened before the vaccines.
140,000 Women Reported Menstrual Irregularities After Covid Shots – NPR News - NewsRescue.com
it’s a fact it’s Facking with menstral cycles man! Good lord!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back