Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, my ED doc just looked at me and said, “I don’t know what to do! Half these people shouldn’t be here, or anywhere other than home! Test this, out of tests there, …. they are spreading disease coming here!” Lol. I just told him it’s bad messaging. Hehe

ED= erectile dysfunction?

ED= erectile dysfunction?
Emergency Department…. Lol. He was frazzled by the onslaught of peeps expecting him to do something. I heard him say to one couple I’m sending you home immediately after X-ray, and stay home. Started to lose bedside manner over the BS he was getting.

Last edited by a moderator:
Emergency Department…. Lol. He was frazzled by the onslaught of peeps expecting him to do something. I heard him say to one couple I’m sending you home immediately after X-ray, and stay home. Started to lose bedside manner over the BS he was getting.
I don’t fully understand. People were coming to the ER why? What we’re they asking for?

I don’t fully understand. People were coming to the ER why? What we’re they asking for?
Most just want to know. People can’t stand not having a doctor tell them it’s Covid. But guess what, if it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck, what do you think it is? If it’s not an emergency keep your butt out of the EMERGENCY Department.

The problem is people are going to the ER to get tested for Covid, or already know they have Covid (this is the real issue) and are expecting a magic wand to be waved over them. We had many come yesterday that had already tested positive, and instead of quarantining, fill up the ED with mild symptoms. Think of a 12 bed ER with 40 patients, half known positive for Covid. They have to wait in the waiting room, because actual sick patients are triaged first. Now you have 15/20 Covid patients sitting with15 others. It’s a problem. Leadership needs to stop pushing testing (ER especially), and tell people with Covid to avoid the hospitals unless it feels life threatening. Testing should be done at centers, with no contact, except through a car window.

The problem is people are going to the ER to get tested for Covid, or already know they have Covid (this is the real issue) and are expecting a magic wand to be waved over them. We had many come yesterday that had already tested positive, and instead of quarantining, fill up the ED with mild symptoms. Think of a 12 bed ER with 40 patients, half known positive for Covid. They have to wait in the waiting room, because actual sick patients are triaged first. Now you have 15/20 Covid patients sitting with15 others. It’s a problem. Leadership needs to stop pushing testing (ER especially), and tell people with Covid to avoid the hospitals unless it feels life threatening. Testing should be done at centers, with no contact, except through a car window.
Couldn’t agree more!

Another thing, for those individuals that met the criteria, comorbidities, obesity, or race (white man me damned), patients were being given monoclonals in the ER or through our transfusion department, along with mineral IV drips. All that has ceased since Omicron. Now our hospital is filling up with Rona’d peeps. I’ve also noticed most of the vaccinated admitted have been boosted. I wonder if the booster is doing more harm than good?

Last edited by a moderator:
So what your saying is a bunch of idiots are going to the ER to get tested instead of going to testing centers. I blame the idiots, NO ONE is telling them to do that. You also say people are going to the ER with mild symptoms. The CDC, the MSM and the WH have ALWAYS said to stay home and isolate when you get symptoms but ONLY go to the hospital if you have serious problems breathing. THEY SAY THAT EVERY SINGLE DAY. My guess is these idiots are all people who ignore and distrust the MSM, CDC and WH because radical right wing propaganda has told them to.

Most just want to know. People can’t stand not having a doctor tell them it’s Covid. But guess what, if it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck, what do you think it is? If it’s not an emergency keep your butt out of the EMERGENCY Department.
What kind of morons go to the emergency room for a non emergency during a pandemic?!

Another thing, for those individuals that met the criteria, comorbidities, obesity, or race (white man me damned), patients were being given monoclonals in the ER or through our transfusion department, along with mineral IV drips. All that has ceased since Omicron. Now our hospital is filling up with Rona’d peeps. I’ve also noticed most of the vaccinated admitted have been boosted. I wonder if the booster is doing more harm than good?
Yeah most of the monoclonal antibody treatments are ineffective for Omicron. Interesting that you’re saying the hospital is filling up with Rona’s peeps, and yet radical right wing propaganda media continues to say Covid is just a bad cold. I wonder who is spreading disinformation?! Hmmmmm.

So what your saying is a bunch of idiots are going to the ER to get tested instead of going to testing centers. I blame the idiots, NO ONE is telling them to do that. You also say people are going to the ER with mild symptoms. The CDC, the MSM and the WH have ALWAYS said to stay home and isolate when you get symptoms but ONLY go to the hospital if you have serious problems breathing. THEY SAY THAT EVERY SINGLE DAY. My guess is these idiots are all people who ignore and distrust the MSM, CDC and WH because radical right wing propaganda has told them to.
There’s a problem with some business’s protocols that contradict this.
For example, US military REQUIRES you go to the hospital to get tested after any amount of symptoms.
I can’t imagine that’s the only occupation requiring it which overrides anything said about staying home from CDC, WH, or MSM.

So that leads me to believe there are plenty of idiots mandating other people go to the hospital circling right back to the idiots in charge forcing dumb, contradictory “rules”.

What is it with you and Radical right wing? The administration has done nothing but talk about testing for a month! Sending one to every house…. GTFO with that BS. Biden been talking about testing since he ran for office…. Right wing my ass!

Yeah most of the monoclonal antibody treatments are ineffective for Omicron. Interesting that you’re saying the hospital is filling up with Rona’s peeps, and yet radical right wing propaganda media continues to say Covid is just a bad cold. I wonder who is spreading disinformation?! Hmmmmm.
Possibly not treating patients with the regimen I mentioned earlier is the reason for the hospitalizations, and possibly the 3rd jab.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back