Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
This guy openly said he hoped we get attacked by bioterrorism.. and then barely a month later we are @Dangermode you support this guy right? If not I mean you must not support SCIENCE since he IS science

Oh man, I step away from this thread for a week to enjoy the holidays, and I come back to see it immediately devolved into a radical right wing conspiracy theory anti-vax echo chamber. Oh brother.

First of all, I don’t like Fauci.
Second of all, he didn’t say he hoped we get attacked. He said he hopes to see us have the ability to rapidly respond to something brand new, like a pandemic or a bio attack.
It’s like a fire captain saying he hopes that he could see his fire team able to handle a major fire disaster if/when it happens. It’s not him saying he wants the disaster.
It’s amazing how you people try to twist everything to fit your narrative of “everyone’s out to get you”. Again, I feel bad for those of you living in perpetual fear and hate.

"BUT S C I E N C E"

keep thinking that sheep

"why don't you trust all the medical experts you right wing radical" -- derp @Dangermode
Um, I don’t get your point here. Science has shown that people are the most contagious in the first five days of infection, especially with Omicron. They were originally conservative in recommending people isolate for ten days. Now, as the economy is back and everyone just wants to go about they’re lives, they’ve revised the recommendation to those first, most contagious, five days, in the hopes that people will actually follow through with it.
It makes complete sense to me. Putting sinister music and a slow Ken Burns effect on the video to try and create “drama” is just childish.

This is hilarious. Rodgers says his regimen works! Great! Sign me up! What’s in it?! Vitamins A-Z, Ivermectin, HCQ, Oh… and MONOCLONAL ANTIBODIES!!!!
Hahahahhahaahahahah
So basically he’s taking a whole bunch of crap that has never once been proven effective against Covid in a clinical trial, AND he happens to be taking a super expensive big pharma product developed specifically to fight Covid and approved by the FDA. Like the vaccines, but vastly more expensive. Hmmmmmm.
It’s extremely easy to assume here that none of that other stuff is doing ANYTHING.

Also, I think it’s adorable that y’all are like “follow the money!” Big pharma is pushing the vaccines for profit! They should be offering treatments instead!
Dude, if this was all just about profit, they’d be pushing the monoclonal antibody treatments that cost $1,200-2,400 instead of a $16 vaccine shot! Instead the right are the ones pushing the more expensive treatment that makes big pharma even richer.
You can’t make this stuff up.

This is hilarious. Rodgers says his regimen works! Great! Sign me up! What’s in it?! Vitamins A-Z, Ivermectin, HCQ, Oh… and MONOCLONAL ANTIBODIES!!!!
Hahahahhahaahahahah
So basically he’s taking a whole bunch of crap that has never once been proven effective against Covid in a clinical trial, AND he happens to be taking a super expensive big pharma product developed specifically to fight Covid and approved by the FDA. Like the vaccines, but vastly more expensive. Hmmmmmm.
It’s extremely easy to assume here that none of that other stuff is doing ANYTHING.

Also, I think it’s adorable that y’all are like “follow the money!” Big pharma is pushing the vaccines for profit! They should be offering treatments instead!
Dude, if this was all just about profit, they’d be pushing the monoclonal antibody treatments that cost $1,200-2,400 instead of a $16 vaccine shot! Instead the right are the ones pushing the more expensive treatment that makes big pharma even richer.
You can’t make this stuff up.
That regimen that you make so much fun of has worked for a lot of people. My father included. Of course our idiot administration has made it very difficult to get monoclonals now. Word on the streets it was OMICRON (run for yo lives) that it didn't work for supposedly. Stripped it's use, and over 70% were still Delta variant. They have blood on their hands.

That regimen that you make so much fun of has worked for a lot of people. My father included. Of course our idiot administration has made it very difficult to get monoclonals now. Word on the streets it was OMICRON (run for yo lives) that it didn't work for supposedly. Stripped it's use, and over 70% were still Delta variant. They have blood on their hands.
You’re completely missing my point. I’m not saying monoclonal antibodies are bad, I’m saying that they are also a big pharma product (made with genetically engineered mice btw) and are vastly more expensive than the vaccines. People are talking about them in the same breath as ivermectin and HCQ like they’re some cheap alternative to big pharma vaccines, when the reality is they’re not whatsoever! Do you get what I’m saying?! These monoclonal antibodies for Covid are JUST as “experimental” and new as the vaccines.

https://www.tampabay.com/news/flori...da-more-monoclonal-antibodies/?outputType=amp

So Desantis wants another 40,000 doses a week of monoclonal antibodies at $1,200-$2,400 a dose from the federal government. So instead of trying to get Floridians to get vaccinated for $16 a person, he wants to spend BILLIONS of taxpayer dollars on hospitalization and big pharma treatments that tax our healthcare systems. Who do you think is in the pocket of big Pharma here?

You’re completely missing my point. I’m not saying monoclonal antibodies are bad, I’m saying that they are also a big pharma product (made with genetically engineered mice btw) and are vastly more expensive than the vaccines. People are talking about them in the same breath as ivermectin and HCQ like they’re some cheap alternative to big pharma vaccines, when the reality is they’re not whatsoever! Do you get what I’m saying?! These monoclonal antibodies for Covid are JUST as “experimental” and new as the vaccines.
Oh, I know they are expensive and experimental (actually better success than vaccines themselves), but you are missing my point. They took them down and stopped providing them to patients. The thought process was Omicron was taking over and dominant, when it really wasn’t. Many were hospitalized and some possibly died as a result of not getting adequate treatment in time.

https://www.tampabay.com/news/flori...da-more-monoclonal-antibodies/?outputType=amp

So Desantis wants another 40,000 doses a week of monoclonal antibodies at $1,200-$2,400 a dose from the federal government. So instead of trying to get Floridians to get vaccinated for $16 a person, he wants to spend BILLIONS of taxpayer dollars on hospitalization and big pharma treatments that tax our healthcare systems. Who do you think is in the pocket of big Pharma here?
You do realize that the vaccine doesn’t stop the virus, right?

You do realize that the vaccine doesn’t stop the virus, right?
You do realize that it prevents serious illness and death, right? Which is exactly what vaccines are supposed to do. No vaccine prevents an infection. Vaccines do not generate some kind of force field around you that repels infectious agents. For example, Polio is the disease caused by poliovirus. The poliovirus vaccine does not prevent infection, it prevents disease. Vaccines prime the immune system to rapidly detect an infection and act quickly to limit it with antibodies and cell-mediated mechanisms. The COVID vaccines are some of the most effective developed to date. But continue to buy into radical right wing antivax propaganda. There’s about 1,300 Americans a day just like you learning this the hard way.

You do realize that it prevents serious illness and death, right? Which is exactly what vaccines are supposed to do. No vaccine prevents an infection. Vaccines do not generate some kind of force field around you that repels infectious agents. For example, Polio is the disease caused by poliovirus. The poliovirus vaccine does not prevent infection, it prevents disease. Vaccines prime the immune system to rapidly detect an infection and act quickly to limit it with antibodies and cell-mediated mechanisms. The COVID vaccines are some of the most effective developed to date. But continue to buy into radical right wing antivax propaganda. There’s about 1,300 Americans a day just like you learning this the hard way.
Where’s your proof that vaccines prevent serious illness and death? Any studies that you’d like to site here? Nope. Really? I’m totally surprised. :sarcasm:

Oh, I know they are expensive and experimental (actually better success than vaccines themselves), but you are missing my point. They took them down and stopped providing them to patients. The thought process was Omicron was taking over and dominant, when it really wasn’t. Many were hospitalized and some possibly died as a result of not getting adequate treatment in time.
Where have they actually run out of monoclonal antibodies?

Where’s your proof that vaccines prevent serious illness and death? Any studies that you’d like to site here? Nope. Really? I’m totally surprised. :sarcasm:
Are you joking right now? There have been hundreds if not thousands of studies done across the planet that clearly show vaccines are effective at preventing serious illness and death. Which is exactly what they’re supposed to do. I can’t even believe you just said that! Run a search on any search engine and you’ll find 50 studies to read up on. Jesus Christ, get better information man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back