Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I find it utterly incredible that educated people truly believe that millions of people in the global mainstream media are all in cahoots as part of some vast conspiracy to conceal “the truth” about right wing pandemic conspiracy theories, right wing election conspiracy theories, and every other ridiculous unprovable notion that the modern right has pushed. It’s so outrageous and far fetched that I struggle to understand WHY people believe a random person on YouTube over millions of reputable journalists, scientists and doctors. I just don’t get it. Is it that folks get a sense of “belonging” by joining this group of self proclaimed “insiders who know what’s really going on”? Is it that “suspension of disbelief” is at work here.
I honestly don’t know.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suspension_of_disbelief
Facebook fact-checking group admits it wrongly flagged article criticizing study on masks in schools

Must of mispoke or something.

rofl.. another "RIGHT WING CONSPIRACEH"

admits to paying doctors to stick people

increases the amount of payment per shot

"trust the medical professionals" that are getting paid by the government to stick you with shit-- another derp moment

sk123021dAPR20211229084534.jpg

England is also talking about door-to-door jab visits for those who haven't taken it yet.. "conspiracy"

how do they know whose door to knock on I wonder
Apparently, could muh conspiracy too. But the new IPhone has the abilities to "see" if your vaxxed to save you the trouble of reporting in, vax pass, also it can detect if you got covid. Idk don't have those 1600$ phones.
That's a good way to get shot.
No guns in England lol. Never give up your guns ever! England/Australia!

Everyone giving Cousins grief like one of his vaxxed teammates wasn't hospitalised or that well over 100 vaxxed players haven't missed playing time this year because of Covid.

Due to un-gene therapied Aaron Rodgers looking like this year's most valuable player, this year's MVP award will be given to the Most Vaxxed Player instead.

The league will recognise the player who has had their 3-6 shots and reward them for doing their part in ending the pandemic. Unfortunately they will not be able to collect their award in person, due to the risk of catching Covid....

This guy openly said he hoped we get attacked by bioterrorism.. and then barely a month later we are @Dangermode you support this guy right? If not I mean you must not support SCIENCE since he IS science

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back