Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fact Check-mRNA vaccines are distinct from gene therapy, which alters recipient’s genes

It’s Reuters everyone…. Must be boss

About Reuters Fact Check

Absolute fact checkers ! Must believe… it ain’t right wing, or whatever the Fack that means…

Reuters News is part of Thomson Reuters, a corporation listed on the Toronto and New York Stock Exchanges. Further details about Thomson Reuters, including Annual Reports, are available here:

About us

The fact-checking unit at Reuters has joined Facebook’s third-party fact-checking program. Through this program, Facebook will provide funding to the Reuters fact-checking unit, in exchange for assessments of the authenticity of content on its platform. :biglaugh:

Last edited by a moderator:
Sure he said it. It’s on tape, I watched his entire speech. But…

1. Bayer issued a statement that he misspoke, and was just talking about the technological advancements happening now.

2. This guy and Bayer DONT EVEN MAKE AN MRNA VACCINE. Now maybe if this had been the head of Pfizer or Moderna, they would be speaking from a place of authority. But it’s not. This guy making one statement like this proves absolutely nothing whatsoever.

Fact Check-mRNA vaccines are distinct from gene therapy, which alters recipient’s genes

It’s Reuters everyone…. Must be boss

About Reuters Fact Check

Absolute fact checkers ! Must believe… it ain’t right wing, or whatever the Fack that means…

Reuters News is part of Thomson Reuters, a corporation listed on the Toronto and New York Stock Exchanges. Further details about Thomson Reuters, including Annual Reports, are available here:

About us

The fact-checking unit at Reuters has joined Facebook’s third-party fact-checking program. Through this program, Facebook will provide funding to the Reuters fact-checking unit, in exchange for assessments of the authenticity of content on its platform. :biglaugh:
Reuters is a 170 year old London based news source that is an excellent source of information.

But go ahead and call all actual news “Lugenpresse” like you’ve been told to.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lying_press

1. Bayer issued a statement that he misspoke, and was just talking about the technological advancements happening now.

2. This guy and Bayer DONT EVEN MAKE AN MRNA VACCINE. Now maybe if this had been the head of Pfizer or Moderna, they would be speaking from a place of authority. But it’s not. This guy making one statement like this proves absolutely nothing whatsoever.
1. This happens all the time, people put their foot in mouth and tell the truth. Then the next day or week whatever they try to back peddle and act like he didn't know what he was saying.

2. Bayer is a pharma company lol they just are not making a vaccine, at this time. So your gonna tell me Bayer doesn't have anyone within their company that doesn't have info on how these "vaccines" work?

Dude’s head of the pharmaceuticals department of one of the largest companies in the world! He “misspoke” lol. Ok. That’s some hindsight 20/20 cover your ass . That’s what that is.

We are seeing an uptick in cases just recently. A few with advanced disease, but most just symptoms, and clogging the ER when they should be at home. I don’t know why peeps just don’t call their PCP and get on a regimen of therapeutics that way.

Reminds me of all those MSM sources with the “brought to you by Pfizer segments”. Getting a lil scoop from good OL lefty FB to tow the line.
I can't find the video but yesterday I came across one where a guy paused his TV when a commercial stopped on the "paid for by pfizer" screen..it had a list of all the sponsors and they were all heart condition related companies

Quite the coincidence given all the recent reports of heart issues post-jab

Reminds me of all those MSM sources with the “brought to you by Pfizer segments”. Getting a lil scoop from good OL lefty FB to tow the line.
I find it utterly incredible that educated people truly believe that millions of people in the global mainstream media are all in cahoots as part of some vast conspiracy to conceal “the truth” about right wing pandemic conspiracy theories, right wing election conspiracy theories, and every other ridiculous unprovable notion that the modern right has pushed. It’s so outrageous and far fetched that I struggle to understand WHY people believe a random person on YouTube over millions of reputable journalists, scientists and doctors. I just don’t get it. Is it that folks get a sense of “belonging” by joining this group of self proclaimed “insiders who know what’s really going on”? Is it that “suspension of disbelief” is at work here.
I honestly don’t know.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suspension_of_disbelief

I find it utterly incredible that educated people truly believe that millions of people in the global mainstream media are all in cahoots as part of some vast conspiracy to conceal “the truth” about right wing pandemic conspiracy theories, right wing election conspiracy theories, and every other ridiculous unprovable notion that the modern right has pushed. It’s so outrageous and far fetched that I struggle to understand WHY people believe a random person on YouTube over millions of reputable journalists, scientists and doctors. I just don’t get it. Is it that folks get a sense of “belonging” by joining this group of self proclaimed “insiders who know what’s really going on”? Is it that “suspension of disbelief” is at work here.
I honestly don’t know.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suspension_of_disbelief
You truly think peeps being paid by an entity are going to trash said entity? Stripped from FB, Twatter, You Tube. Fact of the matter is, it’s political, it’s about power, and if you ain’t in, your out! Therapy is absolutely being held back for Covid! It’s jabs, masks, and shut your damn mouth! The US has the highest death rate per 100,000 in the world! Some in other countries that take certain medicines every Sunday have rates of way lower per 100,000. Cannot talk about that tho. It’s get your jab, wear a mask, and shut your mouth. Brought to you by Jabbers are Us! Conspiracy theories…. Lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back