Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bro , save yo ticket… we got sick. By that I mean AJ’s vaginitis, Jone’s hambone, and Tammy’s fever.
Hahahaha. Nice! My old man only has a year or two left so it will be fun to watch a month football with him even if the Titans don’t make it. But they will :)

Just to run that back Danger, I witnessed the entire shutdown of everyday healthcare for months. At times, me and 2 others ran an entire Radiology department due to contact issues for nearly a month. It was Rona, and Rona only! MI, Appy, or nothing for months!

You just can’t dismiss it as whatever!
I’m certainly not dismissing it as whatever. But I also have lots of friends that are doctors and nurses and they have spoken to me at length about the Covid waves. Never would they inaccurately report things as Covid. I just don’t understand why some people want so badly to call this a “regular flu” and “all a sham” that they would fu*king accuse our American doctors and nurses of being liars and thieves. WHY?! What do you have to gain from this? Why is it so important to you people that this disease “isn’t deadly”?! What is the purpose of trying so desperately to prove all of this a sham?!
Politics, that’s why. Not science, not reality, politics.

I’m certainly not dismissing it as whatever. But I also have lots of friends that are doctors and nurses and they have spoken to me at length about the Covid waves. Never would they inaccurately report things as Covid. I just don’t understand why some people want so badly to call this a “regular flu” and “all a sham” that they would fu*king accuse our American doctors and nurses of being liars and thieves. WHY?! What do you have to gain from this? Why is it so important to you people that this disease “isn’t deadly”?! What is the purpose of trying so desperately to prove all of this a sham?!
To your point sir, I have never done that!

To your point sir, I have never done that!
Hey, I’m not breaking your balls but just a little. It’s ok. Honestly I think real answers aren’t known. We need to let each other be within their own decisions at this point, and from our discussions, I believe you agree!

Do y’all know what’s killed more Americans than Rona? Heart disease! It’s sad many of these individuals were never able to have their problems corrected due to Rona

Do y’all know what’s killed more Americans than Rona? Heart disease! It’s sad many of these individuals were never able to have their problems corrected due to Rona
Heart disease is rampant on my moms side of the family. I mean they ALL have had heart attacks or strokes.

So what about excess mortality number lining up with what’s being reported by the doctors? Why have 800,000+ more people died during this time than normally? Every mathematic and scientific indicator suggests that number is correct or even undercounted. The ONLY thing suggesting it is not correct are conspiracy theories.

https://ourworldindata.org/excess-mortality-covid
Disagree. They’re are existing reports of deaths counted as Covid but weren’t actually a death caused by Covid. The numbers themselves, impossible to determine.

why I think that’s important is that if numbers are reported appropriately, the entire freak out over Covid drops substantially which includes all the additional precautions that seem to have had a much higher negative impact outside of Covid than the positive impact towards Covid.

as far as 800K additional deaths, I’d like to see the confirmation of that. CDC typically releases total deaths and how a year or two after. Currently 2020 Is the latest.
This is what I’ve found,
U.S. death rate soared 17 percent in 2020, final CDC mortality report concludes

Has that continued in 2021? Not sure.

even that article points to the additional affects not Covid directly caused in addition to the theme of life expectancy dropping overall which cannot be associated to Covid.

An airplane! Zing! Lol

I work in travel and tourism. I’ve mostly been out of the US for the past 8 years. 46 countries and counting. Though I’m headed back to Nashville for the playoffs!

It was a mostly positive experience in S. Africa for sure. That country still has a lot of struggles though, especially between various groups and races. A tough past to overcome. But I made some great friends there and saw insane wildlife. Walked with a heard of zebra, had my boat surrounded by hippos. Sh*t was nuts.
That’s awesome. I’ve gotten lucky enough to see a handful of countries around the world, well short of 46, but in general more people need to see the world including lesser off areas to truly appreciate the greatest country on Earth, the US.

That’s awesome. I’ve gotten lucky enough to see a handful of countries around the world, well short of 46, but in general more people need to see the world including lesser off areas to truly appreciate the greatest country on Earth, the US.
I’m a fellow traveler too! So many peeps say I wasted my 2O’s… idiots

I really only chimed back in to explain that not everyone who is against the current Covid situation thinks it didn’t exist, it’s a sham, or that we think Dr/nurses are lying.
I absolutely believe Covid is/has been real. I absolutely believe people have died from it.
I absolutely believe the numbers are inaccurate, however not because dr/nurses are lying.
I absolutely think the entire process of locking down everything has had a much more negative impact than positive.
I absolutely think we’re passed the worst of it and that all these mandates and lockdown efforts are unnecessary.

people are still going to get it and yes, some people are still going to die from it. Those numbers do not outweigh everything negative coming from the precautions being taken to attempt preventing those numbers. Illness is a part of life and always has been, Covid isn’t/never was anything new.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back