Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
This summarizes the whole "bu science" argument

That’s stupid as fu*k. Science always changes as we learn more about things. Omicron is practically a different virus so yeah, there’s new science to go along with it. Y’all thought Hydroxychloroquin was the magic drug, then you changed your mind to Invermectin. HOW IS THAT ANY DIFFERENT?!

I only watched the first couple minutes of that cause the game is starting, but it’s Important to note that the hospitalization rate prior to the vaccines was estimated at close to 10%. For the last 6-8 months we’ve been in a state where 75-80% of people at high risk are vaccinated, bringing that number plummeting. That .89-1% could be accurate seeing as most people unvaccinated are low risk people. Unfortunately, every early indication is that Omicron can sidestep the vaccine immunity for a lot of people, which could cause the hospitalization rate to skyrocket again as Omicron is vastly, vastly more contagious than Alpha was. The big hope right now is that Omicron affects the human body much more mildly than Alpha and Delta did. It’s still way too early to know that though as Omicron is just starting to spread and hospitalization and deaths can take weeks to months to follow cases. We will see. Titan Up!!!
Yeah, we had a run on Rona pretty much in September peaking late into October. It’s really slowed down now. Haven’t seen much so far dealing with Omicron, but it’s sidestepping pretty much everything. We had maybe 5 in last week with nobody in ICU. Dore’s info was misleading from what I was able to find and it wasn’t difficult. US as of 18th %1.6 and W.H.O. %3.6. Again these numbers are a bit misleading due to the death with Covid vs death of Covid and how some are counted. Hopefully Omicron will continue to prove itself to be mild as it has looked so far. Maybe we get lucky and it wipes out Delta altogether.

That’s stupid as fu*k. Science always changes as we learn more about things. Omicron is practically a different virus so yeah, there’s new science to go along with it. Y’all thought Hydroxychloroquin was the magic drug, then you changed your mind to Invermectin. HOW IS THAT ANY DIFFERENT?!
I think you’re confused. Most view ivermectin in a very similar way that people view oseltamivir, it will shorten the duration of symptoms. Tamiflu doesn’t stop the flu and ivermectin doesn’t stop Covid. They just help in the recovery of infected individuals. No miracles here.

Yeah, we had a run on Rona pretty much in September peaking late into October. It’s really slowed down now. Haven’t seen much so far dealing with Omicron, but it’s sidestepping pretty much everything. We had maybe 5 in last week with nobody in ICU. Dore’s info was misleading from what I was able to find and it wasn’t difficult. US as of 18th %1.6 and W.H.O. %3.6. Again these numbers are a bit misleading due to the death with Covid vs death of Covid and how some are counted. Hopefully Omicron will continue to prove itself to be mild as it has looked so far. Maybe we get lucky and it wipes out Delta altogether.

You always have to be careful when linking to anything Jimmy Dore related. From what I have watched of his, he appears to be a grifter.

Regarding COVID, we just have to hope people take sensible precautions. Whether it is getting a vaccine/booster, taking supplements to boost potential immunity, or just engaging in better basic hygiene, etc., there are a lot of things people can do.

I definitely agree, hopefully Omicron continues to prove itself to be mild.

What the he!! are you talking about? The vaccines reduced hospitalization and death by 95% with the original Alpha strain. With the booster it still protects people significantly.

And yet.... it doesn't stop the spread or prevent you from getting it. So we're back at square one.

If you are under a medical condition or high risk group that you should probably consider getting the poke, then that's fine and dandy. I've never once questioned someone with heart disease, diabetes, compromised immune system taking the steps to ensure their safety...

The issue is trying to tell EVERYONE they have to get it and/or tar and feathering anyone who has, like those with preexisting conditions, made a decision for themselves.

If you want people to respect you for your decision, then you must dish it out as well - to those who don't want the vaccine..... not join the crowd of those saying we should take the unvaccinated out back and shoot them.

You always have to be careful when linking to anything Jimmy Dore related. From what I have watched of his, he appears to be a grifter.

Regarding COVID, we just have to hope people take sensible precautions. Whether it is getting a vaccine/booster, taking supplements to boost potential immunity, or just engaging in better basic hygiene, etc., there are a lot of things people can do.

I definitely agree, hopefully Omicron continues to prove itself to be mild.
He still has some good content at times. Just have to sift through things like with everything. That particular link points out how Covid fatalities are counted world wide and here in the US, and those numbers don’t jive with other data points. It would be nice if things were better controlled when it came to data , but it’s pretty much impossible.

Omicron will probably overtake Delta at some point here, it’s vastly more contagious. While I hope it’s milder, the increased contagion has to be factored in. If Alpha had a 1% mortality rate and Omicron only has a .5%, that not super helpful if it’s 20x more contagious and 20x more people are contracting it. I’m not saying it is, but I think that’s what a lot of people are worried about. That could overflow hospitals quickly in the next month or two.

He still has some good content at times. Just have to sift through things like with everything. That particular link points out how Covid fatalities are counted world wide and here in the US, and those numbers don’t jive with other data points. It would be nice if things were better controlled when it came to data , but it’s pretty much impossible.
Excess mortality jives with the 820,000 number so it seems fairly accurate. I don’t believe this garbage about doctors and nurses intentionally mislabeling car crash victims as Covid deaths to get money. I have a little more faith in our medical professionals than that.

And yet.... it doesn't stop the spread or prevent you from getting it. So we're back at square one.

If you are under a medical condition or high risk group that you should probably consider getting the poke, then that's fine and dandy. I've never once questioned someone with heart disease, diabetes, compromised immune system taking the steps to ensure their safety...

The issue is trying to tell EVERYONE they have to get it and/or tar and feathering anyone who has, like those with preexisting conditions, made a decision for themselves.

If you want people to respect you for your decision, then you must dish it out as well - to those who don't want the vaccine..... not join the crowd of those saying we should take the unvaccinated out back and shoot them.
I think early on there was a pretty widely accepted belief among scientists that the vaccines reduced viral load to a point that made you significantly less contagious if you did catch it. In that scenario, the more people vaccinated the better as it would slow the spread. And it largely did until Delta. Delta moved through vaccinated people pretty much the same as Alpha, making the idea of vaccination as virus stopper fairly unrealistic. Omicron doesn’t give a fu*k about the vaccine from a contagion standpoint. Your seeing it tear through sports teams that are entirely vaccinated without a care in the world.

While I understood the idea of mandates at first, even though I disagreed with them from a personal freedom standpoint, there is clearly no reason to have them at this point except potentially to save lives and prevent hospitals overflowing.

Wouldn’t it be interesting if part of Biden’s new Omicron plan he’s revealing on Tuesday is tossing out the mandate?! Not gonna happen, but would be fascinating.

It is incredible that people believe this kind of nonsense these days. Absolutely nothing in this is grounded in reality. I mean at least Behold a Pale Horse and Holy Blood, Holy Grail were well written conspiracy theories, but this sir is one of the most absurd, halfassed attempts at a global conspiracy theory I’ve ever seen. I’m genuinely surprised (and a bit disappointed honestly) that the Reptilians, the secret city below the Denver Airport and Bat Boy didn’t make a cameo.
Thank you as always for sharing, I find it educational to see what people consider “information” these days. Titan Up! ⚔️⚔️

I would like at some point to hear a lot more about those individuals numbering in the hundred million plus and their natural immunity from having already recovered from Covid. The powers that be continue to be hush in this, while pushing jabs. I have heard very little of this concerning Omicron as well. All I’ve heard is that Omicron is defeating jabs. Obviously it is defeating both, but hard data is not being produced. Is natural recovery handling it better than jabs are not?

Tough to buy into a booster when we were told getting the vaccine will stop transmission which turned out to be totally untrue
They're already moving on to #4.. at what point do people wake up and stop mindlessly following orders? Shot 7? 10?

It should've ended at the introduction of a "booster" less than 6 months after the original shot was distributed..but people are such drones

It is incredible that people believe this kind of nonsense these days. Absolutely nothing in this is grounded in reality. I mean at least Behold a Pale Horse and Holy Blood, Holy Grail were well written conspiracy theories, but this sir is one of the most absurd, halfassed attempts at a global conspiracy theory I’ve ever seen. I’m genuinely surprised (and a bit disappointed honestly) that the Reptilians, the secret city below the Denver Airport and Bat Boy didn’t make a cameo.
Thank you as always for sharing, I find it educational to see what people consider “information” these days. Titan Up! ⚔️⚔️
Cognitive dissonance Is a mofo. I understand you got vaxxed it's time to realize you made a mistake. Stop playing into this scam of a pandemic it's not real, the more you continue this game the longer its gonna go on. How many shots till you say no? Will it take the shot maiming you? Or the shot killing you?

Tough to buy into a booster when we were told getting the vaccine will stop transmission which turned out to be totally untrue
I posted this above but here it is again

I think early on there was a pretty widely accepted belief among scientists that the vaccines reduced viral load to a point that made you significantly less contagious if you did catch it. In that scenario, the more people vaccinated the better as it would slow the spread. And it largely did until Delta. Delta moved through vaccinated people pretty much the same as unvaccinated Alpha, making the idea of vaccination as virus stopper fairly unrealistic. Omicron doesn’t give a fu*k about the vaccine from a contagion standpoint. Your seeing it tear through sports teams that are entirely vaccinated without a care in the world.

I’ll get the booster because it could potentially save me hospitalization or my life. Seen too many people get totally obliterated or killed by the virus already, better safe than sorry IMO.

I would like at some point to hear a lot more about those individuals numbering in the hundred million plus and their natural immunity from having already recovered from Covid. The powers that be continue to be hush in this, while pushing jabs. I have heard very little of this concerning Omicron as well. All I’ve heard is that Omicron is defeating jabs. Obviously it is defeating both, but hard data is not being produced. Is natural recovery handling it better than jabs are not?
There are loads of studies out about natural immunity after infection vs. vaccine induced natural immunity. I think for Omicron though it’s way too early to have that kind of data. Maybe in a month or two.

Cognitive dissonance Is a mofo. I understand you got vaxxed it's time to realize you made a mistake. Stop playing into this scam of a pandemic it's not real, the more you continue this game the longer its gonna go on. How many shots till you say no? Will it take the shot maiming you? Or the shot killing you?
The pandemic is not real? Says who? You? I think I’ll trust millions of doctors and scientists around the world instead of you and your YouTube videos man.
Good lord.

The pandemic is not real? Says who? You? I think I’ll trust millions of doctors and scientists around the world instead of you and your YouTube videos man.
Good lord.
Youtube censors everything that's against the vax so try again on that. Trust doctors? You know hospitals were getting covid money per patient right? 50k each to vent said patient. Dude your in a vacuum of information, get off social media, stop watch MSM all of it. Your brainwashed, free yourself and become a free thinker and look at this plandemic from every angle. People around the world wouldn't be fighting against the vax and mandates if this shit was real.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back