Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Youtube censors everything that's against the vax so try again on that. Trust doctors? You know hospitals were getting covid money per patient right? 50k each to vent said patient. Dude your in a vacuum of information, get off social media, stop watch MSM all of it. Your brainwashed, free yourself and become a free thinker and look at this plandemic from every angle. People around the world wouldn't be fighting against the vax and mandates if this **** was real.
So you’re one of those people that think all the doctors and nurses are lying about Covid patients to get more money for the hospitals. I don’t assume everyone is a liar and a thief. I try to live my life looking for good in people instead of always assuming the worst and living in perpetual fear that everyone’s out to get me. But hey, it’s fine. Also, as someone with more than a dozen close friends that are doctors and nurses who have been going through this, I don’t believe you.
But of course you’re entitled to you own beliefs. Out of curiosity, if you don’t get your information from news or social media, what are your “trusted” sources and why do you trust them?

Trust muh doctors. What's next you going say this woman deserves this?
You tell me to “get off social media” and then follow that up by posting a tweet! :biglaugh: You can’t make this stuff up! And from a LAWYER no less. So I’m supposed to assume the doctors and nurses are all lying but the LAWYER is telling the truth?! What is this upside down world? That’s like telling me all the Canadians are out to get us but the Russians are our friends. No thanks.

You tell me to “get off social media” and then follow that up by posting a tweet! :biglaugh: You can’t make this stuff up! And from a LAWYER no less. So I’m supposed to assume the doctors and nurses are all lying but the LAWYER is telling the truth?! What is this upside down world? That’s like telling me all the Canadians are out to get us but the Russians are our friends. No thanks.
The social media algorithm has you stuck in vacuum of Info stuck on the covid pandemic narrative, half the people you converse with on FB, Twitter, etc are more than likely bots. That's not from my Twitter I don't have any social media since 2011. I get my info from a lot of places no msm unless they put out an article putting their foot in their mouth. It's not the profession that makes a person a liar or not there are plenty of doctors that are against the vax and called covid for what it is a control mechanism, that includes the vax, your tagged like cattle. But those doctors are censored there would be more but they are scared of losing their licenses and money.

There are loads of studies out about natural immunity after infection vs. vaccine induced natural immunity. I think for Omicron though it’s way too early to have that kind of data. Maybe in a month or two.
Yeah that’s what I was thinking. All I can find are small samples in Africa at 75% natural bs 33% vaccinated.

I’ve spent a good amount of time in S. Africa. I definitely wouldn’t trust any medical data coming out of that country.
Well, they are the only ones putting out any info at the moment. Ya have to give em credit for at least sounding the alarm bell on Omicron. Most likely started in Europe from some sources I have read.

Well, they are the only ones putting out any info at the moment. Ya have to give em credit for at least sounding the alarm bell on Omicron. Most likely started in Europe from some sources I have read.
Definitely give them credit for speaking up. It’s just such a divided country still with like 9 national languages and regional differences, compiling any kind of comprehensive data there seems impossible. Plus large parts of the country still live in rondavels, thatch roof hut type structures, and use local medicine men. I stayed in one of those communities on the wild coast once. Drove 2.5 hours on a dirt road beating the crap out of my rental car to get there! Lol. Slept in a hut there with no electricity for a few weeks. One day a local medicine man took me for a walk in the woods there with his chicken and found some roots and ground them up into a special remedy for me. Tasted BAAAAAD but it was a dope experience.

Interesting structure. Landscape is beautiful!
Yeah man, it’s like a mud and plaster ring with a bed mat on the floor inside. One of the most beautiful places I’ve been, and I’ve been pretty much everywhere haha. The stars at night with no electricity for 50-100 miles in any direction were freaking epic.

Yea, some of his takes seem pretty far out there but to at least put up an argument on the numbers, I fully agree nurses and Dr are not lying.

I think it’s more like they don’t even know deaths are being reported as a COVID death if they know it’s something else OR hospitals have given protocol to report COVID no matter the circumstances which then the hospital (not Dr/nurses necessarily) reports as COVID deaths and can attach the money to it. So ultimately it’s not even the dr or nurses reporting it. I’m pretty sure proof has already been presented of cases that were counted as COVID death but in reality, it had nothing to do with the actual death. What those numbers are, I have no idea.

I fully believe hospital money management and/or top managers of a hospital are skeezy enough to lie or at least not really care abut the truth so long as they get paid. I don’t think that mentality is even limited to COVID.

I’d argue that if numbers were reported accurately from the get go or at least after more knowledge was available, not only would the total death numbers drop significantly, I think it would be at least to a level that more people would have quit caring and sooner.

What I just typed is probably easier (albeit lazier) to just say “they” are lying.

Definitely give them credit for speaking up. It’s just such a divided country still with like 9 national languages and regional differences, compiling any kind of comprehensive data there seems impossible. Plus large parts of the country still live in rondavels, thatch roof hut type structures, and use local medicine men. I stayed in one of those communities on the wild coast once. Drove 2.5 hours on a dirt road beating the crap out of my rental car to get there! Lol. Slept in a hut there with no electricity for a few weeks. One day a local medicine man took me for a walk in the woods there with his chicken and found some roots and ground them up into a special remedy for me. Tasted BAAAAAD but it was a dope experience.
Curious what took you there?
Have no doubt that was a positive experience.

Yea, some of his takes seem pretty far out there but to at least put up an argument on the numbers, I fully agree nurses and Dr are not lying.

I think it’s more like they don’t even know deaths are being reported as a COVID death if they know it’s something else OR hospitals have given protocol to report COVID no matter the circumstances which then the hospital (not Dr/nurses necessarily) reports as COVID deaths and can attach the money to it. So ultimately it’s not even the dr or nurses reporting it. I’m pretty sure proof has already been presented of cases that were counted as COVID death but in reality, it had nothing to do with the actual death. What those numbers are, I have no idea.

I fully believe hospital money management and/or top managers of a hospital are skeezy enough to lie or at least not really care abut the truth so long as they get paid. I don’t think that mentality is even limited to COVID.

I’d argue that if numbers were reported accurately from the get go or at least after more knowledge was available, not only would the total death numbers drop significantly, I think it would be at least to a level that more people would have quit caring and sooner.

What I just typed is probably easier (albeit lazier) to just say “they” are lying.
So what about excess mortality number lining up with what’s being reported by the doctors? Why have 800,000+ more people died during this time than normally? Every mathematic and scientific indicator suggests that number is correct or even undercounted. The ONLY thing suggesting it is not correct are conspiracy theories.

https://ourworldindata.org/excess-mortality-covid

Curious what took you there?
Have no doubt that was a positive experience.
An airplane! Zing! Lol

I work in travel and tourism. I’ve mostly been out of the US for the past 8 years. 46 countries and counting. Though I’m headed back to Nashville for the playoffs!

It was a mostly positive experience in S. Africa for sure. That country still has a lot of struggles though, especially between various groups and races. A tough past to overcome. But I made some great friends there and saw insane wildlife. Walked with a heard of zebra, had my boat surrounded by hippos. Sh*t was nuts.

An airplane! Zing! Lol

I work in travel and tourism. I’ve mostly been out of the US for the past 8 years. 46 countries and counting. Though I’m headed back to Nashville for the playoffs!

It was a mostly positive experience in S. Africa for sure. That country still has a lot of struggles though, especially between various groups and races. A tough past to overcome. But I made some great friends there and saw insane wildlife. Walked with a heard of zebra, had my boat surrounded by hippos. Sh*t was nuts.
I was watching Planet Earth and they were showing Hippos drowning Gators/Crocs. Pretty intense.

So what about excess mortality number lining up with what’s being reported by the doctors? Why have 800,000+ more people died during this time than normally? Every mathematic and scientific indicator suggests that number is correct or even undercounted. The ONLY thing suggesting it is not correct are conspiracy theories.

https://ourworldindata.org/excess-mortality-covid
I’ll take a shot! Many people not getting necessary surgery for months, cancer screening, physical checkups etc. We had one girl so scared to come to the hospital with a full trimaleolar dislocated ankle fracture, that she hobbled in her house for nearly a month! Forrest through the trees! Many many people died of this! Many! Cancer caught in the beginning can be handled…. wait 6 months…. Buh bye! Goes with many illnesses! I’ve seen it first hand! Kidney stone eh? Can’t take ya… boom, sepsis. Dead! Medicine took a back seat to Covid! It killed many, possibly more than it saved.

An airplane! Zing! Lol

Bro , save yo ticket… we got sick. By that I mean AJ’s vaginitis, Jone’s hambone, and Tammy’s fever.

Last edited by a moderator:
I’ll take a shot! Many people not getting necessary surgery for months, cancer screening, physical checkups etc. We had one girl so scared to come to the hospital with a full trimaleolar dislocated ankle fracture, that she hobbled in her house for nearly a month! Forrest through the trees! Many many people died of this! Many! Cancer caught in the beginning can be handled…. wait 6 months…. Buh bye! Goes with many illnesses! I’ve seen it first hand! Kidney stone eh? Can’t take ya… boom, sepsis. Dead! Medicine took a back seat to Covid! It killed many, possibly more than it saved.
Maybe that caused a few excess deaths but not a significant number. We didn’t see spikes in cancer deaths or sepsis deaths and ERs were open still. That is quite a stretch to claim there were hundreds of thousands of excess deaths for normal things and that a vast conspiracy of doctors and nurses across the country risked their entire careers to fudge the reporting and attribute them to Covid so hospitals could make a little extra skrilla. C’mon now. Let’s please stop trying to create something out of nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back