Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha, I love that this article immediately exposes itself as racist radical right wing propaganda media by calling it “Wuhan coronavirus” instead of Covid-19. That should have been your first indicator that there’s an agenda here.

I will happily take a look at the article though. Thank you for sharing this “bombshell”! :biglaugh:
  • West Nile Virus
Named after the West Nile District of Uganda discovered in 1937.

• Guinea Worm
Named by European explorers for the Guinea coast of West Africa in the 1600s.

• Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever
Named after the mountain range spreading across western North America first recognized first in 1896 in Idaho.

• Lyme Disease
Named after a large outbreak of the disease occurred in Lyme and Old Lyme, Connecticut in the 1970s.

• Ross River Fever
Named after a mosquito found to cause the disease in the Ross River of Queensland, Australia by the 1960s. The first major outbreak occurred in 1928.

• Omsk Hemorrhagic Fever
Named after its 1940s discovery in Omsk, Russia.

• Ebola Hemorrhagic Fever
Named in 1976 for the Ebola River in Zaire located in central Africa.

• Middle East Respiratory Syndrome (MERS)
Also known as “camel flu,” MERS was first reported in Saudi Arabia in 2012 and all cases are linked to those who traveled to the Middle Eastern peninsula.

• Valley Fever
Valley Fever earned its nickname from a 1930s outbreak San Joaquin Valley of California, though its first case came from Argentina.

• Marburg Virus Disease
Named after Marburg, Germany in 1967.

• Norovirus
Named after Norwalk, Ohio after an outbreak in 1968.

• Zika Fever
First discovered in 1947 and named after the Zika Forest in Uganda.

• Japanese Encephalitis
Named after its first case in Japan in 1871.

• German Measles
Named after the German doctors who first described it in the 18th century. The disease is also sometimes referred to as “Rubella.”

• Spanish Flu
While the true origins of the Spanish Flu remain unknown, the disease earned its name after Spain began to report deaths from the flu in its newspapers.

• Lassa Fever
Named after the being found in Lassa, Nigeria in 1969.

• Legionnaire’s Disease
Named in 1976 following an outbreak of people contracting the lung infection after attending an American Legion convention in Philadelphia.

Well that was fascinating. It’s interesting how your radical right wing “news” source there (I loved the “editors note” about sticking it to “leftists”) completely lies and expects that y’all are too lazy to actually read the research paper! Even in the Tweet they post there it specifically states that the risks are far greater from a Covid infection than from the vaccine.

From your propaganda article: A new study from Oxford University shows people under the age of 40 are at higher risk of developing myocarditis after the second dose of Moderna's Wuhan coronavirus vaccine than they are of developing it through natural infection.

The Tweet from Nature: A case series published in @NatureMedicine shows an increased risk of myocarditis after receiving the Astra-Zeneca-Oxford, Pfizer-BioNTech and the Moderna COVID-19 vaccines, but SARS-CoV-2 infection carried a greater risk of myocarditis.

literally the opposite of what your article claims

An excerpt from the actual study (I highly recommend reading the entire summary at the end): Our findings are relevant to the public, clinicians and policy makers. First, there was an increase in the risk of myocarditis within a week of receiving the first dose of both adenovirus and mRNA vaccines, and a higher increased risk after the second dose of both mRNA vaccines. In contrast, we found no evidence of an increase in the risk of pericarditis or cardiac arrhythmias following vaccination, except in the 1–28days following a second dose of the mRNA-1273 vaccine. Second, in the same population, there was a greater risk of myocarditis, pericarditis and cardiac arrhythmia following SARS-CoV-2 infection. Third, the increased risk of myocarditis after vaccination was higher in persons aged under 40 years. We estimated extra myocarditis events to be between 1 and 10 per million persons in the month following vaccination, which was substantially lower than the 40 extra events per million persons observed following SARS-CoV-2 infection.
Whilst myocarditis can be life-threatening, most vaccine- associated myocarditis events have been mild and self-limiting. The risk observed here is small and confined to the 7-day period following vaccination, whereas the lifetime risk of morbidity and mortality following SARS-CoV-2 infection is substantial. Indeed, myocardial injury is very common in persons admitted to hospital with SARS-CoV-2 infection.

Last edited by a moderator:
It detects literally everything which is why it's trash
Again, that is not even remotely true. The PCR tests we use specifically look for Covid -19 genetic material. They DO NOT detect everything. Again, that is radical right wing (or Russian) disinformation. Look it up and get back to me.

Again, that is not even remotely true. The PCR tests we use specifically look for Covid -19 genetic material. They DO NOT detect everything. Again, that is radical right wing (or Russian) disinformation. Look it up and get back to me.

FDA:
What does it mean if the specimen tests positive for the virus that causes COVID-19? A positive test result for COVID-19 indicates that RNA from SARS-CoV-2 was detected, and therefore the patient is infected with the virus and presumed to be contagious.

Cedars Sinai:
The novel coronavirus, or SARS-CoV-2, is a potentially deadly virus that can lead to COVID-19

Symptoms of SARS COV 2 per CDC:
  • Fever or chills
  • Cough
  • Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
  • Fatigue
  • Muscle or body aches
  • Headache
  • New loss of taste or smell
  • Sore throat
  • Congestion or runny nose
  • Nausea or vomiting
  • Diarrhea
Like I said, literally everything.

Fine. Don’t. I’ve lost multiple family members to Covid and have seen it destroy the lives of numerous others. My 84 year old dad got the vaccine and he’s happy as a clam. I know hundreds of people who have been vaccinated and no one has had major side effects, especially compared to what I’ve seen Covid do. If you’d seen what I’ve seen, you would be terrified of Covid and thankful for the vaccines. But I guess it’s all about perspective eh?
Why should everyone fear a virus with a recovery rate of over 98% for most of the worlds population? FEAR is the tool being used, and it’s apparently been extremely effective in crippling half of the world. I cannot understand how people cannot see something is off about how the jab is being basically forced on the world in every way imaginable. If it was really “safe and effective” more people would be lining up to get it. It’s not a vaccine since vaccines prevent transmission. And it has killed more people than all other vaccines administered combined. We’ll know eventually over the next 1-2 years what the long term affects will be. In the short term over 10 of my family members and close friends who got the jab, had their cancer that was in remission for years, some over a decade, all of a sudden come back with a vengeance within months of being inoculated. That’s NOT coincidence. Say goodbye to the innate immune system.

There is a clear and obvious agenda at play here, and all the elites and world leaders are in lock step. there is evidence and proof this was planned almost 20 years ago.

FDA:

Cedars Sinai:

Symptoms of SARS COV 2 per CDC:
Like I said, literally everything.
I’m not sure what exactly you think this proves? SARS-Cov-2 is the name of the virus that causes Covid-19 disease. It’s the same thing. The PCR tests we use only detects SARS-Cov-2 genetic material which is Covid-19. They don’t detect anything else, much less “everything”.

Why should everyone fear a virus with a recovery rate of over 98% for most of the worlds population? FEAR is the tool being used, and it’s apparently been extremely effective in crippling half of the world. I cannot understand how people cannot see something is off about how the jab is being basically forced on the world in every way imaginable. If it was really “safe and effective” more people would be lining up to get it. It’s not a vaccine since vaccines prevent transmission. And it has killed more people than all other vaccines administered combined. We’ll know eventually over the next 1-2 years what the long term affects will be. In the short term over 10 of my family members and close friends who got the jab, had their cancer that was in remission for years, some over a decade, all of a sudden come back with a vengeance within months of being inoculated. That’s NOT coincidence. Say goodbye to the innate immune system.

There is a clear and obvious agenda at play here, and all the elites and world leaders are in lock step. there is evidence and proof this was planned almost 20 years ago.
1-2% of Americans would be 3.4-6.8 MILLION Americans. How is that nothing to worry about?! And don’t forget the near 10% hospitalization rate before the vaccines where people were getting permanent heart or lung damage. That would put us in the tens of millions of hospitalized and permanently injured Americans. That is WHY we locked down, to try and prevent the hospitals from being further overrun.

There is absolutely nothing “off” about the jab being mandated. We’ve had vaccine mandates in our country since the 1850’s. Most Americans already are required to get polio, MMR, and hepatitis vaccines, and I never heard you folks calling it a global conspiracy! Why this one? Oh right, because the radical right wing masters (and Russians on social media) told y’all this one was bad.

How many people has this vaccine killed? There is a difference between dying FROM vaccine and dying WITH vaccine. All the evidence shows that barely anyone has died FROM the vaccine. Do you have some important details about this? And don’t go quoting VAERS because nothing on VAERS is verified. Anyone can post anything on VAERS, including Russian troll farms.

What is the clear and obvious agenda in your grand global conspiracy theory? I’m seriously excited to hear it!

1-2% of Americans would be 3.4-6.8 MILLION Americans. How is that nothing to worry about?! And don’t forget the near 10% hospitalization rate before the vaccines where people were getting permanent heart or lung damage. That would put us in the tens of millions of hospitalized and permanently injured Americans. That is WHY we locked down, to try and prevent the hospitals from being further overrun.

There is absolutely nothing “off” about the jab being mandated. We’ve had vaccine mandates in our country since the 1850’s. Most Americans already are required to get polio, MMR, and hepatitis vaccines, and I never heard you folks calling it a global conspiracy! Why this one? Oh right, because the radical right wing masters (and Russians on social media) told y’all this one was bad.

How many people has this vaccine killed? There is a difference between dying FROM vaccine and dying WITH vaccine. All the evidence shows that barely anyone has died FROM the vaccine. Do you have some important details about this? And don’t go quoting VAERS because nothing on VAERS is verified. Anyone can post anything on VAERS, including Russian troll farms.

What is the clear and obvious agenda in your grand global conspiracy theory? I’m seriously excited to hear it!
There is also a difference of dying from Covid and with Covid. An excellent point you bring up!

Rogan had a good podcast on with Dr. Peter McCullough that was pretty entertaining. Seems like a bunch of doctors cannot agree on just about everything.

I guess you’re not familiar with the World Economic Forum and the Great Reset.

Actually VAERS is being under reported by as much as 99%

Coercing people to get the jab with free donuts, lottery tickets, etc the desperation is so obvious, blatant and pathetic.

Let me guess, you trust the FDA, WHO, Fauci, Gates, the Government because they have your best interests in mind and really care about you and your health.

This one is NOT a vaccine, if you look at the definition of a vaccine.

Last edited by a moderator:
Political posts, outside of what pertains specifically to COVID, isn’t allowed in this thread or anywhere else in this forum.

Moving forward, such posts will result in a permanent ban on this thread and a two week ban to the full forum.

Political posts, outside of what pertains specifically to COVID, isn’t allowed in this thread or anywhere else in this forum.

Moving forward, such posts will result in a permanent ban on this thread and a two week ban to the full forum.
Okey doke. Thanks for the heads up.

Titan Up! ⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️

I only watched the first couple minutes of that cause the game is starting, but it’s Important to note that the hospitalization rate prior to the vaccines was estimated at close to 10%. For the last 6-8 months we’ve been in a state where 75-80% of people at high risk are vaccinated, bringing that number plummeting. That .89-1% could be accurate seeing as most people unvaccinated are low risk people. Unfortunately, every early indication is that Omicron can sidestep the vaccine immunity for a lot of people, which could cause the hospitalization rate to skyrocket again as Omicron is vastly, vastly more contagious than Alpha was. The big hope right now is that Omicron affects the human body much more mildly than Alpha and Delta did. It’s still way too early to know that though as Omicron is just starting to spread and hospitalization and deaths can take weeks to months to follow cases. We will see. Titan Up!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back