Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have lost family due to the flu to the same symptoms you described in 2017.

I will ask this... where the hell did the flu go, did it all of a sudden magically get cured?
People are absolutely still getting the flu, not sure why you think it’s disappeared. It’s probably lower levels because everyone is far more cautious these days with masks, distancing and hand washing, but the flu is always gonna be here. Like Covid eventually.

They don't. So it's basically like putting motor oil into your blood stream because it might make you taller....... hell, you'll get better results from fortune telling.
What the he!! are you talking about? The vaccines reduced hospitalization and death by 95% with the original Alpha strain. With the booster it still protects people significantly.

What the he!! are you talking about? The vaccines reduced hospitalization and death by 95% with the original Alpha strain. With the booster it still protects people significantly.
Not according to a nurse friend who works in a local hospital and is seeing first hand that the opposite is true. Stop listening to the telelievision.

Not according to a nurse friend who works in a local hospital and is seeing first hand that the opposite is true. Stop listening to the telelievision.
Fact. I am an emergency room nurse and from my experience this is exactly true. I see just as many vaccinated with Covid as unvaccinated.

worst part is that every day when I tell them the Covid visitor policy of the hospital, I hear them say “oh we’ve both had the shots and we are boostered so we can’t get it.” Only to later tell them that they have it.

I’m not living my life in fear of Rona. Haven’t and won’t.
Fine. Don’t. I’ve lost multiple family members to Covid and have seen it destroy the lives of numerous others. My 84 year old dad got the vaccine and he’s happy as a clam. I know hundreds of people who have been vaccinated and no one has had major side effects, especially compared to what I’ve seen Covid do. If you’d seen what I’ve seen, you would be terrified of Covid and thankful for the vaccines. But I guess it’s all about perspective eh?

Bwahahahahaha! Science is always changing! You must be joking. That is literally how science works, it’s always evolving as we study and learn more about things. Unbelievable.

is that how science works? to blindly follow people who are constantly giving contradictory guidelines on a weekly basis?

if you believe in science so much, why aren't you of the belief that these people should shut the fuck up until they actually know what they're talking about?

as in, after 2 days of finding a new variant of chinaflu maybe not saying it's hyper deadly and then 5 days later say it's mild? does your opinion on "tEh sCiEncE" change as frequently as their advice?

sheep

this is you, but unironically

HAHAHAHAHAHA! Okay. I know a dozen nurses who all say that 96% of the people they’re seeing dying of Covid are unvaccinated. But you’re probably right. It’s all a massive coverup by millions of doctors and nurses around the world who pretty much unanimously disagree with your “source”.

Fact. I am an emergency room nurse and from my experience this is exactly true. I see just as many vaccinated with Covid as unvaccinated.

worst part is that every day when I tell them the Covid visitor policy of the hospital, I hear them say “oh we’ve both had the shots and we are boostered so we can’t get it.” Only to later tell them that they have it.
And now tell us about the difference in symptom severity between the vaccinated and unvaccinated. All you said is that vaccinated people have it, which we all know.

And now tell us about the difference in symptom severity between the vaccinated and unvaccinated. All you said is that vaccinated people have it, which we all know.
From my experience, I’ve admitted the same amount of vaccinated as unvaccinated (roughly bc I don’t keep track personally. Just going off my head) FOR Covid related issues. BUT I will say that the overall admission rate has gone down substantially from the first part of the Covid scare.

is that how science works? to blindly follow people who are constantly giving contradictory guidelines on a weekly basis?

if you believe in science so much, why aren't you of the belief that these people should shut the **** up until they actually know what they're talking about?

as in, after 2 days of finding a new variant of chinaflu maybe not saying it's hyper deadly and then 5 days later say it's mild? does your opinion on "tEh sCiEncE" change as frequently as their advice?

sheep

this is you, but unironically

Literally everybody in the MSM said it was too early to know if it would be deadly. But you don’t know that because you don’t read or watch MSM because Trump called it “Lugenpresse”. You only look at radical right wing media that spoon feed you “The MSM is saying Omicron is the most deadly variant!” when the reality is the MSM never said anything of the sort.

You listen to radical right wing media and radical right propaganda on social media and never even question it. That is what sheep do!
I question everything. Especially the radical right and radical left media.

And just so you know, I’m no lib and think Biden is just as big a piece of sh*+ as Trump was.

Fine. Don’t. I’ve lost multiple family members to Covid and have seen it destroy the lives of numerous others. My 84 year old dad got the vaccine and he’s happy as a clam. I know hundreds of people who have been vaccinated and no one has had major side effects, especially compared to what I’ve seen Covid do. If you’d seen what I’ve seen, you would be terrified of Covid and thankful for the vaccines. But I guess it’s all about perspective eh?
I’ve watched and cared for more Covid patients than I can count. I’ve also witnessed many die of the disease first hand, so spare me the soaking. The first patient to die in the state of Virginia was at my hospital. I show up every day and personally come into contact with Covid. Nearly my entire imaging staff is unvaccinated. We gave the hospital mandate double birds. Sincerely sorry for your losses. Glad we are back to talking about the freedom of personal choice and also very glad your not a mandate supporter.

Ha, I love that this article immediately exposes itself as racist radical right wing propaganda media by calling it “Wuhan coronavirus” instead of Covid-19. That should have been your first indicator that there’s an agenda here.

I will happily take a look at the article though. Thank you for sharing this “bombshell”! :biglaugh:
It simply stated an Oxford University study. You can look that up on your own. Doesn’t make the story false as I posted earlier. Also, it is the Wuhan Coronavirus….that isn’t racist, just descriptive of origin as it should be.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back