Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m told the government says this is for safety. We’re in this together. Trust the science.
and other BS cliches used for Covid that have all lost their original meaning.

hope the dumba$$es that we’re originally trying to guilt trip people have learned to shut their pieholes.
Those jabs sure do seem to stop the spread of Rona!

I’m told the government says this is for safety. We’re in this together. Trust the science.
and other BS cliches used for Covid that have all lost their original meaning.

hope the dumba$$es that we’re originally trying to guilt trip people have learned to shut their pieholes.
*new variant is days old*

Pfizer CEO: "we are certain 3 shots and a booster will protect you from this variant that was literally just discovered, after the shots have been produced"

sheep: "that makes perfect sense, hit me up"

The way I see COVID now is the way some people saw those tornadoes last week -- some people didn't get up out of bed due to having to work in the morning -- and posted memes, "screw it if it's my time to go, then it's my time to go."

I literally have no care anymore.

The way I see COVID now is the way some people saw those tornadoes last week -- some people didn't get up out of bed due to having to work in the morning -- and posted memes, "screw it if it's my time to go, then it's my time to go."

I literally have no care anymore.
Well I determined to just get RONA. Did, and worked out like I thought. I jabbed myself and am happy with the decision. In the end, everyone is getting Rona’d. Is what it is. Vaccinated or no!

My whole family went maskless all through 2020 nothing really shut down completely here so I went to stores etc. Never got sick. Finally got Rona August of this year, the whole family did, lost taste and smell for a week and a half. Honestly that's was the worse symptom I had. My wife had a cough that lingered for a month My kids lost smell taste no respiratory issues at all. We all take our vitamins, D Zinc C etc, plus i work outside. This is just a bad flu the first time you get it, this whole pandemic is a scam and about control and the 1% getting richer.

My whole family went maskless all through 2020 nothing really shut down completely here so I went to stores etc. Never got sick. Finally got Rona August of this year, the whole family did, lost taste and smell for a week and a half. Honestly that's was the worse symptom I had. My wife had a cough that lingered for a month My kids lost smell taste no respiratory issues at all. We all take our vitamins, D Zinc C etc, plus i work outside. This is just a bad flu the first time you get it, this whole pandemic is a scam and about control and the 1% getting richer.
Yeah, the taste thing was terrible. Peanut butter tasted like gang green for weeks. Took awhile to return to normal.

Well I determined to just get RONA. Did, and worked out like I thought. I jabbed myself and am happy with the decision. In the end, everyone is getting Rona’d. Is what it is. Vaccinated or no!

Good call. Which that is why I kinda wanted our players to get Covid during that stretch of easier games later part of November, that way they could get it, get over it. And build immunity and not run the risk them sitting out the playoffs at all for it lol.... However, everyone's immune system is different, so I get it.

afb121521dAPC20211215054504.jpg

This is just a bad flu the first time you get it, this whole pandemic is a scam and about control and the 1% getting richer.

Oh my god are you serious right now? I’ve lost three family members and counting. I have two cousins and a close friend that can barely make it up the staircase 6 months after their infections. My wife’s uncle was hospitalized, my friend Kevins 38 year old wife almost died and was in the hospital for weeks and is STILL on oxygen. I’m super excited for you that you magically don’t know anyone that’s suffered from this, but almost everyone I know has a real life Covid horror story. And not just my friends who are nurses that are completely traumatized from the last two years.

I’m appalled that some of you genuinely believe that millions of government officials, doctors and scientists all over the planet are all part of some insane global conspiracy to “control you”! How are they controlling you!? I got my vaccine a year ago and went about my life. If anything is controlling you it’s your own paranoia and right wing disinformation.

Oh my god are you serious right now? I’ve lost three family members and counting. I have two cousins and a close friend that can barely make it up the staircase 6 months after their infections. My wife’s uncle was hospitalized, my friend Kevins 38 year old wife almost died and was in the hospital for weeks and is STILL on oxygen. I’m super excited for you that you magically don’t know anyone that’s suffered from this, but almost everyone I know has a real life Covid horror story. And not just my friends who are nurses that are completely traumatized from the last two years.

I’m appalled that some of you genuinely believe that millions of government officials, doctors and scientists all over the planet are all part of some insane global conspiracy to “control you”! How are they controlling you!? I got my vaccine a year ago and went about my life. If anything is controlling you it’s your own paranoia and right wing disinformation.
Yes, the flu kills people. Lots of diseases do. How the hell can you say I haven’t lost family members, or have had friends near death? I’m face to face with Covid everyday! Disinformation? The idea here is based on personal freedoms. You can take that jab and stick it right up your ass if you are one of those trying to force your neighbor to do so or lose their livelihood.

VAERS Summary for COVID-19 Vaccines through 11/19/2021 – VAERS Analysis

Latest VAERS estimate: 388,000 Americans killed by the COVID vaccines

Up to 300k New UK Heart Cases – Due to 'Post-Pandemic Stress Disorder'

https://freewestmedia.com/2021/10/0...-rise-in-heart-attacks-from-blocked-arteries/

https://dailyexpose.uk/2021/12/02/study-finds-covid-vaccines-increase-the-risk-of-heart-attack/

Last edited by a moderator:
To your point Danger, I have lost family. I have also lost family to the vaccine. She was 30 years old and died of complications to Covid Vaccination getting her booster! She left behind a 3 year old daughter. She didn’t want to be vaccinated, but felt forced because of her job. Most likely would of survived a Covid infection. She’s dead now because of a jab she didn’t want.

Last edited by a moderator:
Idiots think we live at life’s will! All are taking a dirt nap! Myself included! How we go through this experience does not fall on anyone else but me! Go fuck yourselves if you see it differently, I don’t care!

Yes, the flu kills people. Lots of diseases do. How the hell can you say I haven’t lost family members, or have had friends near death? I’m face to face with Covid everyday! Disinformation? The idea here is based on personal freedoms. You can take that jab and stick it right up your ass if you are one of those trying to force your neighbor to do so or lose their livelihood.

VAERS Summary for COVID-19 Vaccines through 11/19/2021 – VAERS Analysis

Latest VAERS estimate: 388,000 Americans killed by the COVID vaccines

Up to 300k New UK Heart Cases – Due to 'Post-Pandemic Stress Disorder'

https://freewestmedia.com/2021/10/0...-rise-in-heart-attacks-from-blocked-arteries/

https://dailyexpose.uk/2021/12/02/study-finds-covid-vaccines-increase-the-risk-of-heart-attack/
VAERS is the social media of medicine. Nothing on VAERS is proven whatsoever, it is open platform and user submitted! I can go on VAERS right now and report that the vaccine gave me wings and a tail, but that DOESNT MAKE IT TRUE. Hence why we have scientists, doctors and clinical trials! The trials and research show the vaccines to be safe for 99.9999999% of people, a much better number than Covid is giving us. This is the most tested vaccine in history.

The rest of the radical right wing propaganda fake news you linked to there is not proven by science. Maybe try getting better sources. Breibart?! You can’t be serious! You do know that Bannon was ARRESTED on a Chinese Billionaires yacht, right! And yet you trust those kinds of people over thousands of American scientists and doctors. Ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back