Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rumors are there is going to be a vaccine for Omicron, another 2 shots. Also its just rumors but demaryius thomas was vaxed, died of a heart attack in the shower. MSM trying to say it was caused by a car accident 2 years ago, in which he didnt even spend the night in the hospital, the heart attack was caused by residual damage left over from the accident, on his heart. They think we are stupid.

Rumors are there is going to be a vaccine for Omicron, another 2 shots. Also its just rumors but demaryius thomas was vaxed, died of a heart attack in the shower. MSM trying to say it was caused by a car accident 2 years ago, in which he didnt even spend the night in the hospital, the heart attack was caused by residual damage left over from the accident, on his heart. They think we are stupid.
Lol this is what happens when you just believe everything you see on the internet

Is that you, Q?

We don’t just think it, we know it.

Zero doubt.
I'm sure you at least double jabbed right? We will see who was stupid, I'm putting my money on the control group to come out on top in this. Have you had your heart check lately? Might want to keep up on that.

I'm sure you at least double jabbed right? We will see who was stupid, I'm putting my money on the control group to come out on top in this. Have you had your heart check lately? Might want to keep up on that.
Never gain any ground here. Having said that, being in the control group is just fine for me. Just cracked the first chapter on father Falsey book… oh my! At the moment, 100% of patients in my spot fully vaccinated. Jabbed and sick as hell. Excellent vaccine as far as I can tell….Nurses don’t even bother with 95’s anymore. It’s over,

Covid is fake and you’re a sheep if you get the vaccine. It alters your DNA. I read about it on a very reputable source linked on Facebook by my step uncle who has a GED and is the nightshift manager at Hardee’s.
Yo Hardees is open during the night/early am?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back