Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
The cbs pregame show can also get F’d, specifically Boomer and his BS rant of Rodgers trying to shame him for going to a Halloween party (assuming that’s where he got COVID) and stating he’s not a good leader because of that.

Rodgers may be a d1ck, but there’s no question he is, has been, and won’t stop being the absolute leader of GB. If anything, shame on the team for not rallying against the media pile on to attack their leader and hoping he is well and recovering.

TO would be sad right now reminding everyone that’s his QB.

Last edited by a moderator:
The cbs pregame show can also get F’d, specifically Boomer and his BS rant of Rodgers trying to shame him for going to a Halloween party (assuming that’s where he got COVID) and stating he’s not a good leader because of that.

Rodgers may be a d1ck, but there’s no question he is, has been, and won’t stop being the absolute leader of GB. If anything, shame on the team for not rallying against the media pile on to attack their leader and hoping he is well and recovering.

TO would be sad right now reminding everyone that’s his QB.
you had to know the major tv networks would push the narrative of chinaflu = Armageddon and anyone that disagrees is satan

rodgers is a big time celeb, easy for them to latch their hooks in him.. they will milk this for a month

Peeps should burn em!
at least we stopped with all the plastic straws right?

it seriously annoys the fuck out of me when those in charge have zero regard for how they will deal with waste/resource management when they implement their bullshit

so we have all these geniuses mandating we use this product en masse that previously was not used on such a scale.. "where do we put the extra trash? fuck it, the ocean like everything else"

at least we stopped with all the plastic straws right?

it seriously annoys the **** out of me when those in charge have zero regard for how they will deal with waste/resource management when they implement their bull****

so we have all these geniuses mandating we use this product en masse that previously was not used on such a scale.. "where do we put the extra trash? **** it, the ocean like everything else"
California is typically seen as a “leader” for these pushes in policy but is also the most disgusting state I’ve been to. The highways across the entire state are filthy and Hollywood, where the Hollywood elite used to live, is the most disgusting town I’ve ever seen. There is s**t everywhere. It proves the Hollywood morons that also advocate for a “cleaner society” are only woke. They can’t clean up their own back yard.

California is typically seen as a “leader” for these pushes in policy but is also the most disgusting state I’ve been to. The highways across the entire state are filthy and Hollywood, where the Hollywood elite used to live, is the most disgusting town I’ve ever seen. There is s**t everywhere. It proves the Hollywood morons that also advocate for a “cleaner society” are only woke. They can’t clean up their own back yard.
Salt Lake City is supremely clean compared to any city in California. It’s not even in the same solar system.

Probably a good place to say I approve of Aaron Rodgers actions. Still good for him.
His apology “sorry if my comments made you feel uncomfortable”. This is why I’m glad a big name like him could go through this. NFL won’t do anything either.
Lord help a guy that isn’t famous or directly tied to the overall profit of the NFL if they got COVID.

Probably a good place to say I approve of Aaron Rodgers actions. Still good for him.
His apology “sorry if my comments made you feel uncomfortable”. This is why I’m glad a big name like him could go through this. NFL won’t do anything either.
Lord help a guy that isn’t famous or directly tied to the overall profit of the NFL if they got COVID.
I agree, I like the sorry but really not sorry too. It’s exactly what needs to be said, and I’m glad he’s done that with the platform he has.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back