Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Posted this in kiddy Rona jab thread too. Curious of what you jabbers have to say.

As far as travel goes, my sister lives in Grand Cayman. We haven’t seen her for 2 years because of Rona. Zero cases on the island due to strict restrictions the day she left. She gets to Miami, and brings Covid to our house. Delayed her return by nearly a month. During that time, the island began letting fully vaccinated people to visit the island. There are now over 3,000 cases, and the island has locked down travel and is currently in full red zone for hotspot. They don’t have the medical resources to handle this, as their go to is Miami for serious medical concerns. High percentage of locals fully vaccinated as well. Seems like the vaccinated pretty good at spreading and getting Rona. Word on the streets is individuals already recovered from Rona not so much, but we can’t talk about that for some unknown reason. You know, the truly vaccinated people.

Last edited by a moderator:
Posted this in kiddy Rona jab thread too. Curious of what you jabbers have to say.

As far as travel goes, my sister lives in Grand Cayman. We haven’t seen her for 2 years because of Rona. Zero cases on the island due to strict restrictions the day she left. She gets to Miami, and brings Covid to our house. Delayed her return by nearly a month. During that time, the island began letting fully vaccinated people to visit the island. There are now over 3,000 cases, and the island has locked down travel and is currently in full red zone for hotspot. They don’t have the medical resources to handle this, as their go to is Miami for serious medical concerns. High percentage of locals fully vaccinated as well. Seems like the vaccinated pretty good at spreading and getting Rona. Word on the streets is individuals already recovered from Rona not so much, but we can’t talk about that for some unknown reason. You know, the truly vaccinated people.

it's basically this.. but shhhhh it's just a conspiracy

"Vaccines, while moderating symptoms at first, the jab allows a higher viral load in the nose, which then creates super spreaders". - what reporter says

South African Doctor Who Raised Alarm About Omicron Variant: 'Symptoms Were So Different And So Mild'

So, half were unvaccinated…. Lol, meaning half were vaccinated. Can’t say that though. Dr. Falsey has a new boogie man to play with. Be sure to look under your beds before sleeping and cover your face.

i like the clowns that say "this is why you should get vaccinated" .. with a shot that was built for a different version of the virus

clearly the drug companies are omniscient if they could create a shot that can account for variants of said virus that don't even exist yet

this is ignoring the fact the shot doesn't prevent spread of current virus mutations, of course

my company announced today they'll be requiring *Work From Home* workers to get the shot because of the new least deadly variant.. fucking brilliant logic

at least I live in TN where my governor values freedom, so they can fuck right off

insurance costs will go up for everyone so hypochondriacs can go a day without having a panic attack

this is probably going to snowball into this admin pressuring insurance companies to drop coverage for people who haven't taken the shot. actually almost guaranteed that is inevitable.

"in order to keep your insurance, we require you to upload weekly covid tests and send in blood samples regularly" - america 2022

insurance costs will go up for everyone so hypochondriacs can go a day without having a panic attack

this is probably going to snowball into this admin pressuring insurance companies to drop coverage for people who haven't taken the shot. actually almost guaranteed that is inevitable.

"in order to keep your insurance, we require you to upload weekly covid tests and send in blood samples regularly" - america 2022
How can he tell private insurers to cover, and then say it's free for the Uninsured? Obviously private insurers will send that cost onto it's customers and the employers that provide the insurance. This administration is a fucking joke...unless they are being reimbursed. It has to be that the Federal cheese is going to private providers to cover the cost.

Last edited by a moderator:
How can he tell private insurers to cover, and then say it's free for the Uninsured? Obviously private insurers will send that cost onto it's customers and the employers that provide the insurance. This administration is a ****ing joke...unless they are being reimbursed. It has to be that the Federal cheese is going to private providers to cover the cost.

logistically, do you really think our government can send checks to every single insurance provider? not just the big ones, but ones in rinky dink towns that aren't CVS/United/BCBS etc.. no

rates will go up even if the big guys get a check cut to them.. "admin costs"

I still think this is going to snowball for the worse.. he is just reaching in every fucking economic sector trying to put the screws to anyone that doesn't comply

logistically, do you really think our government can send checks to every single insurance provider? not just the big ones, but ones in rinky dink towns that aren't CVS/United/BCBS etc.. no

rates will go up even if the big guys get a check cut to them.. "admin costs"

I still think this is going to snowball for the worse.. he is just reaching in every ****ing economic sector trying to put the screws to anyone that doesn't comply
No, I am in agreement

The new variant is basically the common cold.

company just needed an excuse to blanket everyone else with the requirement

last time they waited until the FDA "approved" the shots, very next day they said group X had to be vaccinated within like a month or face termination. Prior to the FDA announcement, they said shots were voluntary and they couldn't ask for proof because of HIPAA.. one day that law matters the next it doesn't exist

it's all complete bullshit, they do not care about the employees, just optics and the $ kickbacks

company just needed an excuse to blanket everyone else with the requirement

last time they waited until the FDA "approved" the shots, very next day they said group X had to be vaccinated within like a month or face termination. Prior to the FDA announcement, they said shots were voluntary and they couldn't ask for proof because of HIPAA.. one day that law matters the next it doesn't exist

it's all complete bull****, they do not care about the employees, just optics and the $ kickbacks

The woke are attacking Trevor Noah for making jokes about the Moderna CEO looking to boost profits. The woke love big pharma.

Trevor Noah blasted for doubting sincerity of Moderna CEO's concerns over vaccine effectiveness | Daily Mail Online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back