Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
The difference here is that Henry is one of a kind. I don't see him dropping off. We've got 15 years here with the greatest back in the history of the game.

I'm not worried about Henry at all. Hes going down as the GOAT RB... not worried about 350 carries or overuse... he takes contact well and he usually just falls forward. Not worried about slowing down.. he makes a read and does his thing... he doesnt rely on being ultra fast or agile... he just makes a cut and forces someone to wrap him up, but hes 260... hes not going to age out of being bigger than everyone else

Yeah.. one of my only "complaints" about Henry is how easily he goes down, especially in the first few yards. If someone touches him he drops down. At the same time, he rarely ever takes hard hits, which makes up for it, since he will be able to extend his career.

Henry is the type of player who is never satisfied. He'll always work hard to be the best player he can be. Sure, his body will break down at some point...but I think he'll be one of those guys that outlasts the normal shelf life of a RB just based on his build and work ethics and natural gifts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back