Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
hire munchak, sign higgins, move UP for harrison, let munch use the rest of the picks on OL

Triple H - hopkins harrison higgins
Now what good are WRs when your QB is on his back constantly or running for his life?
In my opinion They have to go OT in the first, maybe even the next two rounds.
all of this talk about Higgins, I don’t think he’s worth the money he will demand, I hope they get Pittman or Davis.

you should ask joe burrow that... the year they drafted jamarr chase while having a trash oline... and they went to the superbowl... with our new head coach as oc
They certainly made no effort to invest in a OL.
not their 2017 and 2018 1st round picks, not 3 more T over the 2019 and 2020 drafts,
Not another G and T FA signing in both 2018 and 19’.

I agree, it was just Burrow and chase that made it all happen.

not their 2017 and 2018 1st round picks, not 3 more T over the 2019 and 2020 drafts,

Yeah, but if they were the Titans all that draft and FA capital wouldn’t mean squat.

3rd most sacks given up in the league that season.. the line was trash. doesn't matter how many picks they used on it, didn't help that year. and yet... superbowl

3rd most sacks given up in the league that season.. the line was trash. doesn't matter how many picks they used on it, didn't help that year. and yet... superbowl

Yeah, seems like some team had 9 sacks against them and still lost the playoff game. Cant remember who.....

Yeah, seems like some team had 9 sacks against them and still lost the playoff game. Cant remember who.....
pepe-crying.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back