Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
My guess is that the Titans won't have a kicker on the initial 53 man roster.... we will then sign 2 vets to the practice squad and let them compete for the next 2 weeks and then make one of them a practice squad gameday call up.... this way we can still have a veteran kicker week 1 without having to guarantee their salary as a vesterd vet.

My guess is that the Titans won't have a kicker on the initial 53 man roster.... we will then sign 2 vets to the practice squad and let them compete for the next 2 weeks and then make one of them a practice squad gameday call up.... this way we can still have a veteran kicker week 1 without having to guarantee their salary as a vesterd vet.
Oh good, titans found a way to save a penny. At least K hasn’t been a long time problem or directly cost games.

We are down to Robbie Gould, Ryan Succop, Joey Slye, Mason Crosby....... and if not one of those, they're about to start driving around to bars with tryout flyers.

Saints rookie kicker Grupe is having a good preseason...he's tiny af...Lutz is a good kicker, doubt they cut him though
Just nailed a 50yder with ease… I do like the idea of picking up a kicker for wk one that is use to kicking in the superdome

Last edited by a moderator:
For one of the lowest scoring teams in the league and the fact they typically play close games down to the end - you’d think kicker would be made a priority :crazy:

We should consider trading for Grupe or Lutz from the Saints. Both look better than anything else out there. Give ‘em Haskins or Racey or Rice lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back