Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go get Maher right now!!! 9 of 11 from 50 + last yr... last yr was 90% on FG and yr before was 88%... I know he had a few key misses, but over all he has been very solid the last 2 yrs.

Maher is way younger and has a stronger leg. He is 70% from 50+ while Folk is 62%... Maher has also made one from 60+ in 3 of his 4 yrs... Folk's career long is 56yds which was done 11 yrs ago.

Maher is way younger and has a stronger leg. He is 70% from 50+ while Folk is 62%... Maher has also made one from 60+ in 3 of his 4 yrs... Folk's career long is 56yds which was done 11 yrs ago.

Are we talking about the kicker who missed 4 XP'S in 1 game, yes 1 game? Sheesh.

Are we talking about the kicker who missed 4 XP'S in 1 game, yes 1 game? Sheesh.

He had 1 horrible game and that is why the Cowboys got rid of him, but he is 95.5% on XPA on his career while Folk is 96% ( and a ton of those were before they moved the XP back)

Just saying that with the Folk trade we more than likely will be looking for a new kicker next offseason because he will be 40yr old...while Maher will be 35

What the Folk? I would have taken York.

could have been worse though. I mean we did think Badgley was the answer for several hours.

We just need a kicker who won’t miss the ones he should make. 56 plus yard kickers are nice but give me consistent and money from 45 in and I’ll take it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back