Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brian said:
The stupidest thing Goober said was, "I'm trying to be a good teammate here". In other words, "It wasn't my fault so listen up, the next thing out of my mouth will be a blame dart"
:lol2:

Blame dart.

TitanJeff said:
That's fine. But go back to the first post. Read the comments in the context it was presented.

"I'm trying to be a good teammate here..."

"I'm looking for the safe word here, guys..."

Kravitz is about as close to Manning and the Colts as one can be. He says in the article that Peyton has this dealing with failure issue and I see his latest comments as just adding more fuel to the fire.

I do agree he shouldnt have prefaced it with that, but at the end of the day I think he took his share of blame too, and this is just the media with nothing else to write about. Not to mention what he said was accurate.

If I were Peyton I think I would refuse interviews or just take the Belicheck approach and give one word answers from now on.

All Manning cares about is Peyton

Broken Record said:
A little off topic, but I upgraded to digital cable yesterday and my new package includes the NFL Channel (woo hoo!). Anyway, I turned it on this morning and they were having a press conference/awards ceremony for NFL man of the year. Peyton won the award.

In his acceptance speech, he talked about a kid helped by his foundation who had a crack addict mother and had been placed in a foster home. He compared that situation to his memory of being a 4 year old child riding on a catamaran without his parents permission with Walter Payton.

Sounds reasonable enough to me.
This has got to be the best post I've read all day...
This is so telling...

Reading the transcript of the speech and watching the video are as different as smoking crack with Hommie De Clown and going to Chuckie Cheese with Walter Payton...

Peyton's tone was smug and arrogant...This man laughed his a$$ off when he saw the kick sail no good... 52 other guys, a coaching staff, and millions of Colts fans watched that kick sail horribly no good...It was Peyton and everybody here at gotitans.com that was laughing...what is wrong with that picture?

Peyton is full of crap. He is not class. He's a cancer.:evil: A very talented cancer... Peyton just looks like a good guy to most... The reality is that he is some kind of black hole that sucks up positive energy and craps on people. He's got the jinx because he has that garbage personality that is out of touch with the team... He just is pathetic enough to do enough lip service to offset the perception that he is the way he is.:sad2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back