Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

any of yall ever listen to Cage? Chubby white dude who use to rap in like the early 90's. i remember him and Em was at it for a little. I remember I use to play his 1 album that I cant remember the name to, so i decided to see what he was up to.

This is probably older but Cage went emo?! lol still a dope song tho.
Cage I Never Knew You:

Wow. A cage sighting huh. Jus another in the list of people whom should a never fucked w em

Anyways I never knew 3stacks and t.I. did a track.

Lmao...."I don't like to rap fast that's jus how the words come to me" Andre 3000 is sooo underrated. He's literally 3000 times better than drake kanye and Wayne combined

I know someone played wax before...one if his funny songs..bit I don't know if anyone really knows how door he is...well @DeeT04 might since wax is from cali

I copped Liquid Courage as soon as it dropped. I heard a couple of freestyles and then saw his video for The Adventures of Larry and Tina and knew I was going to need to hear his album.

Music and Liquor was a standout.

Wow I had just said something the other day about Badfinger at work. "No Matter What" came on and I couldn't figure out who sang it without looking it up.

I had no idea they sang half the songs they did.

Decent Beatles-backed songsters of the 70's. Main guy hanged himself over hitting a bad patch with money and management. He was 27 I think..
I hadn't heard Baby Blue in maybe 15 years when it wrapped up Breaking Bad. A great dramatic moment..

Latest posts

Back